A complete Trapper Chuckles Mask.

Options

I want a Chuckles Mask for Trapper without the weird deformed opening on it. I want to see what the mask would look like if the rest of it followed through without the weird deformity.

Comments

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

uhm... the "deformed opening" alias the mouth is supposed to look like this. thats the mask. thats the completed mask. there is no other version of it. it is supposed to look like this...

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615
    Options

@Mister_xD said:
    uhm... the "deformed opening" alias the mouth is supposed to look like this. thats the mask. thats the completed mask. there is no other version of it. it is supposed to look like this...

Uhm..... you DO realize this is the wishlist section of the forums? As in, we can wish for things that we'd like to see in the game? :tongue:

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@Mister_xD said:

Uhm..... you DO realize this is the wishlist section of the forums? As in, we can wish for things that we'd like to see in the game? :tongue:

but then it would simply be and white mask with 2 eyes. nothing more. it would just look ridiculous.

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615
    Options

@Mister_xD said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@Mister_xD said:

but then it would simply be and white mask with 2 eyes. nothing more. it would just look ridiculous.

I think it would look menacing ^_^