I think I am obsessed with Michael Myers O.O

Options
Johnny_XMan
Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,423
edited January 2022 in General Discussions

I've now had two instances where I thought he was the killer.

Some of you may remember me posting this a while back, where I thought this was a glitched headless Michael waiting for someone to come up the stairs... Turned out that was just a trash bag. lol

Well today I spawned in Sanctum of Wrath, and I cautiously walked to the first gen I saw I turned around and there he was again O.O

So I waited wasted like 15 seconds and still no movement. Now I had to find out if it was really Mikey....

I went over there and got a little closer, and this is what it ended up being. LMAO

I didn't know if I should be ashamed of myself for being that scared or glad my team didn't see me doing nothing. Haha

This is also the moment where if I was in a swf group I would be calling "It's a Michael guys". 🤣

Comments

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,636
    Options

soooo scaryy lol

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,423
    Options

I became a scared baby Claudette in a matter of seconds. lol

• Tricksters_Wife
    Tricksters_Wife Member Posts: 545
    Options

It's alright. As soon as I hear the first note of the 32m terror radius music of someone like Oni, Nemesis, or Doctor I get excited and I'm like

Trickster?!?

But then I get sad when I hear the music past the first note.

But nothing excites me more than when I hear that first deep humming note of Trickster's lullaby and I know it's him. My incoherent squealing among my swf is a clear signal that I'm going to throw the game to build my husband a shrine of items in the basement and do nothing but simp the whole match 😌.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,772
    Options

I respect this obsession. Nothing tingles the spine more than when you do see Mikey making eyes at you silently in the background.