Tome X: SAW dream pig changes

Options
madminer95
madminer95 Member Posts: 151
edited January 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

What we got:

What I wish we got:

Crouch

• increased movement speed from 3.6 m/s to 4.0 m/s.

Ambush Dash

• Roar sound effect now only plays once the dash has already begun.

Reverse Bear Traps

• Now when a reverse bear trap is placed on a survivor only the two furthest Jigsaw boxes will become "active" to the Survivor and are interactable.

• The first Jigsaw box the Survivor interacts with is capable of removing the reverse bear trap but only if they can succeed a succession of extremely difficult skill checks (in a similar fashion to yellow runes but harder).

• Failing a skill check on a Jigsaw box will deactivate the box and activate a random other box and somewhat lower the difficulty of the skill checks.

• Whenever a survivor wearing a Inactive reverse bear trap is unhooked the bear trap will activate.

• Completion of generators lowers the timer of any currently worn reverse bear traps.

Comments

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167
    Options

Well the Saw tome was never about buffing or revamping her in any way, same as they rarely change any other characters in their tomes except for Doctor, and he was the exception not the norm.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

Crouch

• increased movement speed from 3.6 m/s to 4.0 m/s.

I suspect if they made Crouch the same speed as survivors it might be a bit too powerful. I wouldn't mind it going to 3.8 though.

Ambush Dash

• Roar sound effect now only plays once the dash has already begun.

I agree here that the Dash could use a slight boost, having the sound effect go off say 0.25 seconds before the Ambush lunges instead of 0.75 seconds would be a nice buff.

Reverse Bear Traps

• Now when a reverse bear trap is placed on a survivor only the two furthest Jigsaw boxes will become "active" to the Survivor and are interactable.

• The first Jigsaw box the Survivor interacts with is capable of removing the reverse bear trap but only if they can succeed a succession of extremely difficult skill checks (in a similar fashion to yellow runes but harder).

• Failing a skill check on a Jigsaw box will deactivate the box and activate a random other box and somewhat lower the difficulty of the skill checks.

• Whenever a survivor wearing a Inactive reverse bear trap is unhooked the bear trap will activate.

• Completion of generators lowers the timer of any currently worn reverse bear traps.

This system could work but it sounds like it might be a little too complicated?

• Shirtless_Myers
    Shirtless_Myers Member Posts: 361
    Options

No thanks, those changes would be terrible for game health. Imagine solo queue with yellow rune skill checks or waiting to finish a generator.

• madminer95
    madminer95 Member Posts: 151
    Options

Like I said this is what I wished for, not what I expected.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    edited January 2022
    Options

I do not like your changes to the RBTs. I can't imagine that "extremely difficult" would be hard enough to stop competent players from getting RBTs off in one try consistently.