Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Would you like custom animation?

Anniehere
Anniehere Member Posts: 1,264

I miss the old standing and running animations.

If we had the option to choose between them from the settings, would you change the new ones with the old ones?

Would you like custom animation? 33 votes

Yes
66%
SaitamfedGeneralVEnderloganYTPukenplagglitchboiVyne456UnknowninsanityGannTMTurtleSushiTVGuiltiiTrickstaaaaaMastatoeTricksters_Wifeshinobu149AurelleGRIG0GarlicRiceDragoonSanddune01Smoeordinarylegionmain 22 votes
No
33%
TapeKnotInnCognitoDimekReikoMoriRullisiTaigaCornpopers_EvanRoboMojoValikTatariuyellowguy77 11 votes

Comments

• Vyne456
    Vyne456 Member Posts: 848
    Yes

Since Huntress's Baby Yada Skin has a new animation. I will say yes for that one. I would like to see a Blight's or Legion's custom animation.

• GarlicRice
    GarlicRice Member Posts: 118
    Yes

Not really bothered since I'm a new player but it would be interesting to try out the old animations and see what the fuss is about.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    No

Won't lie, after spending so much time with the new animations, I've grown to love them and, personally, think they're better then the old ones. That said though, I love seeing them add new animations so, more of those is always appreciated. :)

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,541
    Yes

If by that you mean "getting the old animations back", then sure.

• Tricksters_Wife
    Tricksters_Wife Member Posts: 545
    Yes

Yes but in a different way. I would love to have more emotes in the game. Nothing crazy like dances but smaller stuff like waving.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015
    Yes

If I have the option to change between the old ones and new ones for each animation (ex: old idle animation with new running animation with new crawling animation), then yes for sure.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Yes

Yes. I miss the old animations.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    No

There are reasons for animation changes. You cant change the repair animations and keep the new generator models, for example.

Even worse - trying to divert resources to something like this is a big challenge for no benefit. The old animations were better in some ways - but trying to create an entirely new coding system to inject and maintain unique animations is a lot of load when the devs don't even know what the hell healing is or how to balance it.