Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Still havent gotten leatherface rewards / hawkins map offering rewards

Hello I used to play bubba for a long while although I havent recieved any of the shards and neither have my friends I saw another post about the same thing although this was a few days a go and no more relevant info has been added to it about when I would recieve them. I also didnt recieve any of the hawkins map offering rewards to in which I had a few hundred because I didnt like that map and I made a post about it but didnt get a response 😡.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

You needed to make a support ticket and not a forum post about the Hawkins offering compensations. Don’t know if that is still eligible though, you could still try:

https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

regarding the bubba shards: it’s a know issue affecting many players and is being investigated by the team.

• The_Lunatic25
    The_Lunatic25 Member Posts: 14

Came over here to make a thread about it, as we're two days out from them being distributed and I still haven't gotten mine either.