Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What's the best survivor? (Teachables)

patadanaboca007
patadanaboca007 Member Posts: 48

I'm doing this poll because I'm curious to know what players think about Survivor's teachables.

What's the best survivor? (Teachables) 42 votes

Meg Thomas
45%
Aven_Fallenanonymous31337RoboMojoPainaSassySolidSnaketenoresaxTatariuNathyP11Marc_go_soloNoOneKnowsNovaGannTMpatadanaboca007GuiltiiTrickstaaaaaAurelleGarlicRiceliamx1zstarbeetBourBoon 19 votes
Feng Min
2%
Wampirita 1 vote
William "Bill" Overbeck
23%
GibberishTapeKnotmrpiesellerMattie_MayhemOGPepsidotValikCheeseAntonshinobu149yellowguy77MrEnricks 10 votes
David King
16%
F60_31Dimek[Deleted User]BadZillaTheValacbondkiSpinostafrikawick 7 votes
Mikaela Reid
2%
Twyla 1 vote
Claudette Morel
0%
Laurie Strode
2%
Nathan13 1 vote
Dwight Fairfield
0%
Kate Denson
0%
Other (comment)
7%
TaigaIdontknowtbhAkiranaya 3 votes

Comments

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785
    Meg Thomas

Bill is second, David third, and honourable mention to Feng Min who has the best for new players.

• Idontknowtbh
    Idontknowtbh Member Posts: 467
    Other (comment)

For a new starter I'd say Feng min, because of all three of her perks.

Helps you run away, see the killer's aura when they break something and you don't explode gens when you're learning skill checks.

For me, I can't live without iron will and by so I'd say Jake Park and Bill Overbeck

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662
    edited January 2022
    William "Bill" Overbeck

I chose Bill because if I ever had to choose a survivor where I could only use their personal perks, it'd be him. Unbreakable and Borrowed Time can significantly change the outcome of the game, just because they exist. Killers always have to think about and revolve their gameplay around these powerful perks, especially BT, basically every game. Even when no one has them equipped... the killer doesn't know that.

David and then Laurie would be my next picks. David for DH and WGLF, Laurie for DS. Edit: I'd actually have to think more about Claudette and Mikaela for the next best personal survivor teachables.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,169
    Meg Thomas

I chose Meg, because all three of her perks are extremely useful. Most survivors may have up to 2 great perks (Bill is a prime example), but Meg is the only character I feel has 3 perks which give a strong advantage.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Meg Thomas

All three of her perks are decent and really useful. Bill would be in second place, along with David since they have 2 strong perks.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866
    Meg Thomas

If Clairovoyance wasn’t so #########, I would’ve said Mikaela.

• starbeet
    starbeet Member Posts: 16
    Meg Thomas

I pretty much always use sprint burst, and the other are more useful then most perks

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    William "Bill" Overbeck

Bill is best because he gives you two of the most powerful, game changing perks in Dead By Daylight.

Borrowed Time and Unbreakable have the power to shift the momentum of nearly every game. I believe he is rivaled only by David King for perk value.

(Anyone who thinks Sprint Burst is better than Dead Hard can fight me in the street <3)

• bondki
    bondki Member Posts: 14
    David King

Pretty much David.

Just for how broken DH is. + you get WGLF to farm BP

• Akiranaya
    Akiranaya Member Posts: 5
    Other (comment)

Jake Park has Calm Spirit and I like birds. So Jake.

• mrpieseller
    mrpieseller Member Posts: 134
    William "Bill" Overbeck

I think it is Bill solely because of borrowed time. It is possibly the most used perk that I see used among survivors, and its basically a necessity to protect others form tunneling

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882
    William "Bill" Overbeck

While it's true Meg is the only survivor who has 3 good perks, those in my opinion are just "good" and not "groundbreaking, absolute game changers" like 2 of Bill's perks. I'd rather have two absolutely fantastic perks (and Left Behind) than 3 overall good perks, plus I have some bias against Meg as I personally always never liked Adrenaline.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068
    Meg Thomas

Close between Meg and Bill.

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 809
    Feng Min

Feng is the best starter survivor in the game.

Like you just started and you don't know which survivor to pick, go for Feng.

Her perks will help you get started with awareness, exhaustion perks and repairing a gen without making a noise.

She should be a free option on pc, like she's on console.

Overall Spark of Madness is like the best starter dlc, you get a noob friendly survivor, and very easy to use killer