Survivors abusing boil over

I have had multiple occasions and friends have had multiple occasions where survivors while being chased, will run to the top floor of a map to be down so that the killer can not hook them. I am constantly being bullied and trolled in game because of it. When this happens I just bear it so I can get my blood points and move on but I keep getting held hostage by players after I open the gate for them, they think that after what they did they don't need to leave and constantly waste my time. This second part comes down to survivor specific but the boil over is so unfair now and killers arent able to make it to hooks when survivors abuse the new buff to the perk. I am sorry if this is already a discussion, I'm pretty new here and only been playing the game for a few months so I'm not sure how this works or if anyone will even see this but boil over is being abused and its ridiculous

Comments

• DariusB92
    DariusB92 Member Posts: 122

Recently played a match where they all that with ashes perk and soul guard and kept running to the top. I definitely agree with the toxic behavior