Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Extraño bug con Legion/Strange bug with Legion

Versión español:

Soy un usuario de PC, estaba jugando una partida con Legión llevando botón iridiscente y pin de la Legión, tenia únicamente entre 60 a 100 de ms durante la partida. La partida marchaba bien hasta que en cierto punto al entrar en persecución con un superviviente, este me cegó usando linterna, mismo tiempo que aproveche a saltar un pale que previamente me había tirado pero no pude saltar el pale, en su lugar intente romper el pale pero el personaje no realizaba la animación de romper el pale, simplemente se posicionaba frente al pale, después de eso al perseguir otro superviviente, alcanzo a golpearlo, pero en lugar de pasar de estado herido a agonizante, pasa al estado de herida profunda pese a que no tenia el Frenesí Salvaje activado (no llevaban botiquín ni alguna perk que les diera el efecto de resistencia), sin mencionar que al golpearlo, el superviviente simplemente desapareció sin dejar rastro de sangre o marcas rojas (en la partida, ningún superviviente llevo una perk que oculte las marcas rojas o los rastros de sangre). Poco después al perseguir otro superviviente alcanzo a golpearlo, y sucede lo mismo que con el anterior, con la diferencia de que no desapareció pero este hizo la animación de haber pasado a estado agonizante, pero inmediatamente se levanto (este superviviente no dio indicios de ser un hacker), después de perseguirlo logre acertar otro golpe, que este si que pudo bajarlo a estado agonizante, y una vez lo agarre para colgarlo, el juego volvió a su normalidad sin ningún problema.

English version:

PD: Sorry if i had a bad english, is not my main language.

I'm a PC usser, i was playing a match with Legion wearing Iridescent Buttom and The Legion Pin, i had only about 60 and 100ms during the match. The match marched well until in some point entering in a persecution with a survivor, this one blind me using a flashlight at the time i jumped a palet thar was previously dropped, but i couldnt doit, then i just tried breaking it but my character didnt do the animation for breaking the palet, simply just posicion in front of the palet, after that, i persuit another survivor wich i manage to hit, but instead of going from hurt to agonize state, he goes to deep wound state even if i wasn't using feral frenzy (the survivor didn't had a medkid or some perk thar allow him to had the resistance effect), not to mention that when i hit him, the survivor just dissapear without leaving a blood trail or red marks (during the match, no survivor had some perk that allow him to hide his red marks or blood trails). Shortly afer that, i found another survivor wich i manage to hit him too, happend the same with the previous survivor with the difference that this one didn't disspear, but this one do the animation for going down (agonize state), then just immediately rocover it self, after persue him, i manage to hit him again, going to agonize state, then after hook him, the match goes normally without any issues.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated