Why not characters from a rob zombie film or from Dee sniders strangeland ?

hexennacht
hexennacht Member Posts: 5
edited January 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Like Doom-head as a killer and Charli as a survivor from 31 or Capt. Spaulding, Otis Drifwood or Baby from house of 1000 corpses as a killer and one of the cops as a survivor..... or even characters from Dee Sniders Strangeland - Capt. Howdy as a killer and mike gage as the survivor ...

Just some ideas.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

We have Michael Myers... Lol.

• hexennacht
    hexennacht Member Posts: 5

1. The Michael Myers in DBD is the OG one, NOT the one from the Rob Zombie version.
    2. Halloween was FIRST made by John Carpenter... NOT Rob Zombie so it being named a Rob Zombie film really doesn't count. I would count if it was an original film by him.
  • Ripley
    Ripley Member Posts: 866

Rob Zombie makes terrible films.

• SunsetSherbet
    SunsetSherbet Member Posts: 1,607

I'd rather not have the fireflies but that's mainly because I think Rob Zombie is an awful film maker and I hated how hard he tries to make you like his possibly worse than Freddy krueger characters. Just made me hate the characters more. If they got in I'd just shrug. I dislike the characters and film but if it happened it would just mean a patch I don't care about rather than annoying me.

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

House of 1000 Corpses/Devil's Rejects were pretty decent, nothing special though. We have The Clown already, so Spaulding would probably not work, especially if they ever get the license for IT (Tim Curry IT damnit, love Tim Curry). The rest of them were a bit too human though in my eyes. Just some psycho humans with social issues. DbD leans more towards the supernatural/mutant/abomination style killers. They might have started out as normal humans, but they became something "more" as they aged and entered the Entity's Realm.

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,176

The Devils Rejects could be a Billy skin... or their own thing with another reclusive, deformed Killer. Its a common trope for a reason.

• ThePolice
    ThePolice Member Posts: 801

I’d rather dee snider himself in his “we’re not gonna take it” outfit