Blight, blight, blight and another blight.

Zozzy
Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759

Please, for the love of god buff the other killers! So sick of going against Blight because everything else is so weak :(

It doesn't help that they all run the same build with alch and crow addon..

I'm not saying nerf him ( do fix the exploits though) but to stop nerfing everyone else. There have been no twins, myers wraith, Trapper, Trickster, freddy, legion, demo, Ghost face, spirit or Trickster.

One doctor 4 clowns 2 bubbas (basement.. yay.), 2 hags 1 plague, 2 pigs, 1 oni, 4 Nemesis a bunch of Huntress and at least one of the rest.. But blight is by far the most common, showing up roughly every second or third game, if not back to back.

He is getting boring just because he is so common and they usually run the same build. It is made even more frustrating when your team mates are so sick of him that they DC the moment they hear the rush or just go afk.

I know i am typing words at a brick wall and they will probably nerf Pig, slinger and Twins again next chapter, But i just need to vent at the void that caused this

I am actually starting to feel sorry for survivor mains if this is the norm and the killers i play are the relief between the blight madness.

Comments