Do you think Dead By Daylight has been starting to be less fun?

D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 408
edited January 2022 in Off-topic

There was an error... I hate myself...

If for any reason you don't find DBD getting old, feel free to comment bellow.

Do you think Dead By Daylight has been starting to be less fun? 8 votes

Yes - I feel like they're ruining the game by doing what the fans don't want... We expected more from them to give us what we want. Like a crafting system and less grinding. Instead they add what THEY think is best. Like SBMM/MMR. They removed the Start Game Collapse because they didn't like it. They also scrapped the Teacher and Smasher killer. Smasher sounds OP, but they could've saved it for a 2v8, if they had one.
87% 7 votes
Yes - I don't find it as interesting anymore. They haven't really done much to spice things up. No single player, No 2v8 mode, Not even their own story mode. This game is so repetitive overall. It's like sex, at first it's bliss, then you're burnt out. You wanna try something new. Besides, the d3vs are a bit petty when it comes to criticism.
12% 1 vote

Comments

• D34D_B34TB0X
    D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 408

I know what you mean. I get burnt out after a few matches.

• babayagasaga
    babayagasaga Member Posts: 111

i'm honestly having more fun as killer than before. as long as i don't expect matchmaking to actually reflect player skill level, it's easy enough to mess around and go for good chases.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    edited February 2022

Both reasons really.

I was considering quitting as it's just not fun. I'm enjoying re-playing the Batman Arkham games FAR more. I would rather watch a horror film than play DBD. Even coming on for free bloodpoints is becoming less appealing. I just see DBD as an over-familiar waste of time.

• slendermansmoom
    slendermansmoom Member Posts: 544

i have been getting into 20 other games and dbd used to be my fav of all of them but now it's faded a little since january

of course i'll continue to play but it isn't as fun to have to run specific perks every time i see a kate and know it's gonna be the boil over