Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

simple Buff ideas for survivor Perks

Yatol
Yatol Member Posts: 1,955
edited February 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

I know nobody will see this but here i go

Babysitter/Guardian

unhooked survivor also see the aura of the killer

reason: to prevent the unhooked survivor from getting themselves downed again by running into the killer or following the unhooker if the killer is close

Red Herring

If killer is in close proximity of the gen that was used by the perk during the cooldown, the gen will be highlighted for 5 seconds (in red i guess)

reason: make it slightly more useful

Sole Survivor

If the killer sees your aura, your scratch marks become hidden for 10 seconds if you have not been in a chase for 10 seconds

reason: make sole survivor more usefull

TBH i dont like this one

No Mither

Blood point gain is increased by 50%

reason: If you're going to take 50% more risk you should get 50% more reward

Off the Record

scratch marks are also hidden

reason: a lot of unhook in this game are usually done close to the killer

Calm Spirit

If the killer alerts crows near you, you get tokens that grant bonus BP at the end of the match

reason: just give more reasons to run the perk

Déjà Vu

aura of survivor repairing a generator marked by the perk while its active will be revealed

reason: this perks sucks

Post edited by Yatol on

Comments

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047

For no mither you are taking 100% more risk.

• AngyKiller
    AngyKiller Member Posts: 1,838

Honestly, No Mither should:

1. Be hidden from the Killer until hit. (IE: You look healthy to the Killer until he hits you once. Then you always appear injured.)
    2. Make instant-down attacks require 2 hits to down you, since M1 hits down you in 1 hit.