The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Thanatophobia buff

Pulsar_Pain
Pulsar_Pain Member Posts: 23

I think Thatophobia need a buff, first because can be countered easy and second because the first problem at this time of the game its the genrush.

There is a strong perk that many Survs use and the perk is: Resilience.

Resilience make Thanatophobia useless because give 9% to speed repairing and other actions so i think the 5% reparing malus must be improved to 9% so that at least they cancel each other out and in case there are not Resilience, against, its simple more usefull.

Comments

• SaintPatron
    SaintPatron Member Posts: 3

Thanatophobia gives a 5% stackable debuff per injured survivors maxing out at 20%. So by the time you have 2 injured survivors (which is not uncommon to have) it willl cancel out the repair, cleansing and sabotaging bonus of resilience.

It is by far not the best perk out there but has some niche uses (namely Legion ofc) where it shines.

Maybe that is just me but the best Perks in my opinion are not those who have a powerfull designe by itself but get rly good when put onto the right killer with a nice combination of other Perks.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,695

I don’t think Thana needs a buff, 5% penalty per injured survivor is plenty and I don’t want to make the boring part longer.

• RakimSockem
    RakimSockem Member Posts: 1,982

Thanataphobia is actually a useful perk that killers run. Resilience is not useful in many situations and it's better to play at full health. Buffing something that's already strong (and annoying and time consuming) because a perk almost no one uses would counter it makes no sense