The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Medieval Chapter: Knight Survivor and Vampire Killer idea.

SaintPatron
SaintPatron Member Posts: 3

Survivor: Sir Richard

Perk 1- Shining Armor:

Start the trial with a knights armor.

This lets you absorb 1 hit. (not 1 damage) before it breaks.

While in the Armor all your speeds are decreased by 10/7,5/5% and you are more noisy.

While in the armor you also suffer from the exhausted status effect which persists for a small ammount of time after losing the armor.

Perk 2 - Steal from the Rich

You can see the aura of nearby chests and open them 20/30/40% faster.

Chests opened by you do not contain an item but instead a gold coin.

Those gold coins can either be consumed by yourself or given to a fellow survivor.

Gold coins consumed by yourself will grant 2 Tokens.

Gold coins that are given to another survivor will also be consumed granting him 2 Tokens but also 1 Token to yourself.

Each Token grants 0,5/1/1,5% increased action speeds with a limit of 4 Tokens per survivor.

The coins take up the item slot. You can only carry 3 Coins at once.

Perk 3 - Over here Beast!

This Perk may only be activated while you are under the exhaust status effect and a survivor in the injured state is in 6m range.

Forces a nearby killer to M1 attack in your direction.

If you score a Protection hit this way you do not receive any damage instead the killer is stunned for 1/2/3 seconds and:

You receive the Exposed status effect for 30 seconds.

You receive the Deep wounds status effect.

You receive the broken status effect until hooked.

This Perk may only be activated once per trial.

Killer: Vladimir

Primary Skill (M1): Fangs

You attack the survivors with your teeth biting them and sucking their blood. Hitting a survivor with your primary attack grants 1 Bloodtoken.

You are unable to perform lunge attacks.

When being extremely close to a survivor your basic attacks will incapacitate them for a short time with a special animation and you will gain 2 Bloodtokens instead. After that they will get the speedboost as normal.

Grabbing a survivor from a generator, pallet, window or out of a locker still works normal, will put the survivor into the dying state and will give you 2 Bloodtokens as well.

Secondary Skill

Passiv: Blood Thirst

Your thirst for blood is unquenchable but you are not very susceptible to other distracting factors of your surroundings. Scratchmarks left by the survivors are much less descernable and vanish much quicker then normal. In compensation you are able to sense the smell of blood in the air that wounded or bitten survivors leave behind in the form of red mist.

Active (M2) - Mistform:

Consume 2 blood tokens to turn into bloody mist and dash into a chosen direction for 2 seconds. While in this form you do not have collission and can go through solid objects. When reappearing you deal damage to surrounding survivors in a very small area but are considerably slowed and unable to attack for 2 seconds after.

Perks:

Perk 1 - Corvus Animus: Bats

Changes the souls of the crows in the trial. When a crow gets disturbed it changes into a bat and bites the survivor closest to it causing the survivor to scream out in pain causing a visual notification when in a 30m range of the killer.

Survivors bitten by a bat will periodically leave very small pools of blood on the ground and periodically slightly grunt in pain. The bite lasts for 10/20/30 seconds but can be cured by a fellow survivor.

This Perk can trigger once every 60 seconds.

Perk 2 - Hex: The Rivers will run red.

Changes a dull Totem in the trial into a Hex Totem.

Bleeding Survivors will suffer from a variety of negative status effects depending on the strenght of the bleed.

Weak Bleed - Bitten Survivors, Injured phase 0 Survivors: Small ammount of blood splatters on the HUD, Decrease the action speeds by 2%.

Medium Bleed - Injured phase 1 survivors, Injured phase 0 survivor with the hemmorhage status effect: Medium ammount of blood splatters on the HUD, Decrease the action speed by 4%, Suffer from the blindness status effect while in an action. The effect persists for 3 seconds after.

Strong Bleed - Injured phase 2 survivors, Injured phase 1 survivors with the hemmorhage status effect:

Great ammount of blood splatters on the HUD, Decreases the action Speeds by 6%, Suffer from the Blindness and Oblivious status effect while in an action. The effect persists for 3 seconds after.

Perk 3 - The Stakes are high.

While near an intact hook your movement speed is increased by 5% and you recover 10/20/30% faster from basic attacks.

While near a broken or sabotaged hook your movement speed is decreased by 5% and you recover from basic attacks 30% slower.

Creator Thoughts:

So far i have only thought about the Perks for both parties. As we have seen killers and survivors from different time periods and also forms of media my idea behind those two is that they are out of a medieval folklore style type of universe.

My idea behind the survivor was a true support style kind of survivor. While being not very strong for gen rushing and in the early parts of the game, when left alone or singled out he can excell at helping out your team in the long run when played right. I also wanted to introduce a perk mechanic that needs you to be exhausted for it to be usable.

For the Killer i wanted him to feel very different and unique while focusing his perks on unused game resources, blood and crows while also introducing a new perk style that alters the crows in some form. Originally i wanted him to not be able to see scratch marks at all but that might be too game breaking.

Pls tell me what you think. I am open to your ideas and criticism!