The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Irri head add-on huntress ONLY 1 HATCHET???

2»

Comments

• GuyFawx
    GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,027

If youve quit why are you still in the forums your causing drama for attention

• Barbarossa2020
    Barbarossa2020 Member Posts: 1,369

That doesn't help. All that does it keep the Meta.

Why not fix busted characters/perks/addons to make them appealing.

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252

iri head was rightfully nerfed because it was a guaranteed win for competent huntress players. we don't need old iri head again, especially with her other iri add on existing now.

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

I loved old iri heads. It usually meant 1-3 DCs, and then I could get some "alone time" with mah gurl. Dat thiccness, yknow.

But really, Survivors just needed to learn to dodge better. Can't count the number of times I watched someone run straight across a clearing with no blockers against a Huntress. Then complain about it post-game. Some of the best comedy you can imagine.

A lot of good Survivors could easily dodge the 3 though. That was even more amusing. Especially if we 4E'd. Not very often of course, there are enough Huntresses who can hit damn near every shot, but going against a crutched up Huntress using Iri Heads to cover their ######### aim was always amusing.

• Mak0
    Mak0 Member Posts: 251

no. most people would just wait until you were forced to vault or drop a pallet or get m1'd, so you are locked into the animation. if you did fine with iri head when it was able to stack with infantry belt you should definitely still be able to do well with it now.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

Given that Iri heads are basically ranged insta-down, I'm going to have to say no.

As maku pointed out above, there are lots of animation locks you can catch survivors in with minimal skill with the iri head. 3 hatchets was just too much. It was tried and in play like this for over a year and it was just proven to be too much.

Huntress is a strong killer on her own - she doesn't need a perfectly good add-in on it's own to be buffed. Either get better at throwing your hatchets or move on.

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

Sometimes I did well, against the ones who were using it as a crutch. Against the good Huntresses, I'd just go splat like a bug on a windshield. I'd see a lot of the really bad ones straight up going to M1 because people would fake vaults/windows, or just not drop pallets unless it was 100% safe. They'd waste so much time in between hits because they'd wind up, get juked hard, and miss every shot.

I don't have any issues with it currently, I just didn't see the need of a nerf. Obviously it was needed, since it happened. I just personally never had any problems with it being in the game. Not like you always faced an iri head Huntress, even at Rank 1, they were usually the matches you remember though cause they tended to be so damn short. Lol

• BubbaDredge
    BubbaDredge Member Posts: 815

Who are you claiming does that? Behavior?

Are you drunk?