Altering Cosmetics After Purchase Is Poor Business Practice

Options
TragicSolitude
TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,716
edited February 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Yui's cosmetic was sold as one thing and now it's something else. The current preview image shows something different than what her head looks like when equipped, now.

I didn't even get to have the head I purchased for a few days.

It'd be one thing if the makeup were subtle. Instead, she looks like a different person.

This is what I bought:

This is how it looks now:

It's not the same thing. If you'd said when it came out you'd be changing the skin to look like this, I wouldn't have bought it.

Her new head doesn't even look like what's shown in that preview selection image when equipping. Look at that, it's two completely different heads right there in the screenshot.

I know you guys can change whatever you want whenever you want, but it SUCKS to buy something and then not have it a few days later. And it really makes me reconsider ever putting another dime into this game when I can't trust that what you sell today is what I'll actually have tomorrow. It's not gameplay or balance related, it's a cosmetic, it's one function is to look a certain way and you changed that.

Comments

• Malman25
    Malman25 Member Posts: 20
    Options

I agree, I too am frustrated that they changed the cosmetic and hope they will at thr very least send us an unaltered head in addition

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,716
    edited February 2022
    Options

Yeah, the no-makeup head was already in the system. They could've just added a second head with makeup to the purchase. Everyone would be happy, and it wouldn't change anything because the work was already done. It's pixels, we're not paying for any materials used, we're paying for the time and effort put into the creation of the product.

I am so frustrated with this. I want the head I paid for.