My life as a killer, A short story for both sides to enjoy

lonesomekill
lonesomekill Applicant Posts: 246
edited February 2022 in General Discussions

Get home from work, shower,play with cat, dinner, log in to dbd. Legion tonight, savoy and dip, beer, lets go. 45 secs and first down, its the sarge(why *cough why), guilt, too fast, i let him wiggle free, 2 secs later a gen pops😒. Get torched by meg, i kick a gen, take that meg, torched again by meg. Gas mask nea destroys me in chase, i get 4 hooks, 0 kills, we all dance at gate, GGs. Later on, David! Put on a damn shirt, i chase kate denson, still chasing kate denson 😆. Claudette come on! Stop healing, at least give me the meg. I get torched by meg. My first kill, poor dwight. Shirtless david stuns me with pallet and shakes his ass at me. Its awkward and i run away. Later my second kill 🥳 but its a pity suicide from a gas mask nea 😔 thankyou sweetheart RIP. Then the horror, chased by 2 idiots with torches and flash bombs, i down feng but she disappears, DC? No there she is way over there ☹. Im told in chat i suck and should die. Hey! I know i suck. It gets worse so i turn off xbox. Take a shower in my clothes, scrub my hands but the dirt wont come off. I put on my pjs, and cry myself to sleep while i spoon my cat. I hope to dream of the nice groups, but no, its meg with a torch. The next day i get home from work, shower, play with cat, dinner and log in again. Why?

Because i LOVE it!

Thankyou survivors, seriously. I love you too meg. I hope this puts a smile on some faces 😀

Post edited by lonesomekill on

Comments