Wake up aura (It Sucks)

CubeyBlueDice
CubeyBlueDice Member Posts: 61
edited November 2018 in General Discussions

I use Wake Up because I don't try hard.

Anyways when I notice when someone else uses Wake Up I wonder what the hell are they doing and why can I see them. Then I remember that Wake Up is a perk. I find it kinda lame how it reveals your aura to other survivors. Instead of revealing your aura, why not the gate (lever part)?

When opening the gate, it shows the intensity of the progress starting from red (0-25%), yellow (26-50-75%), then green (76-99%). After the gate is open it will be white with green dots on top and will be revealed to everyone for 10 or 20 seconds.

I believe that showing the intensity will help people understand that the gate is being opened instead of some dude just standing there and if anyone is being chased they can make a strategy to get there at the right time (due to the fact that Wake Up opens the gates faster). Revealing the gate after it has been open for a set amount of time will help the users teammates know that for a fact the gate is opened and not the user just leaving it unfinished. Revealing the gate after it's been open for a set amount will help survivors locate it and since it doesn't last for a while it won't be op.

With these changes I believe that it will help clear up some confusion and will help the users teamtes know where and how the gate is doing, even when the gate is opened. It will give a new cool effect other than the simple survivor aura.

Your thoughts?

Post edited by CubeyBlueDice on