Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Anti-cheat is useless

I have been kicked out of the game by Anti-Cheat today, and I did nothing wrong.

You can see in this streaming I did not use any hacking tools and been kicked out by the garbage program

Ironically, after restarting the game, I faced a hacker abusing the game.

Thanks Behaviour!

Comments

• InnCognito
    InnCognito Member Posts: 720

I think the last I checked on something like this. Anti cheat often will mistake latency spikes as cheats. Usually streaming software running in the background, can actually max-out a PC or the connection being over-loaded by streaming software and trip anticheat.

My best suggestions are the following:

• Run a separate stand-alone computer for streaming. With use of an Elgato Capture device on another machine.
    • - Use a wired internet connection.

Nothing posted on this thread here is Behavior's fault. The anticheat software is doing what it is supposed to do. Keep the match FAIR. If the latency is bouncing all over. There can be unfair advantages and make the match uneven for one side or the other. As for the other issue. I'd report and if it is drastic enough. Open up a customer support ticket.

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

I just find it funny that a d/c timer exists with this kind of shite in the game..