The Demon - Killer concept [WIP]

Options
cardiNull
cardiNull Member Posts: 1

"These monsters who hunt us didn't come here by choice, they were taken from where they were and trapped in these cursed realms, doing the only thing they are able to do: kill. But not this one. This one came here by choice. "He" wanted to kill, he NEEDED to kill. He loves the smell of blood, he loves when his prey screams in terror, he LOVES playing with them, giving them a little hope before their inevitable death. He is a veteran in his field, and knows a lot of tricks. I have to be careful, even my fellow fog traveler could not be what it seems. I know he is hiding somewhere, I just hope I didn't catch his attention."

--The Demon--

STATS:

Weapon: Bloodlust Falchion

Ethnicity: Unknown

Terror Radius: 30 meters

Movement Speed: 120% | ~4,8m/s

Power: Camouflage
You are a great hunter, and can disguise yourself as the last survivor you hit with a brutal attack.
If you didn't attacked a survivor yet, you won't be able to disguise, instead you will turn invisible for 2 seconds and your terror radius will disappear for 1 second.
When you are disguised as a survivor, your terror radius will be 5 meters.
You are identical to a survivor except your skin tone is pale and your eyes are yellow.
When you are near a target (3,6 meters) you can reveal yourself to knock off the survivor and jump on him dealing a brutal attack.
Other survivor within a range of 8 meters will have movement speed decreased by 20% for 5 seconds.

Perks:
[WIP]