Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

prefer old or new UI/MOVEMENT

ordinarylegionmain
ordinarylegionmain Member Posts: 6
edited February 2022 in Polls

Ok, so since it has been months since the UI and movement change does anyone still miss the old movement and UI or are you guys adjusted to it and rather it stay in the game?

prefer old or new UI/MOVEMENT 17 votes

I still don't like it they should add back the old Movement/UI
23%
GeneralVDinoraptusQwQwordinarylegionmain 4 votes
The new Movement/UI is fine it can stay
76%
DimekRoboMojoValikArchAbhordugmanAnnieherethog1ThatOneDemoPlayerBennett_They1Themjesterkindyellowguy77BothSidesEnjoyerNyxVHS 13 votes

Comments

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326
    edited February 2022

I'm probably in the minority here, but for the most part, I prefer the new movement. The old movement was kinda silly looking tbh. I think I do prefer the newer UI a little bit, but not by much.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,612

I prefer the new movement for the sole reason that it's now far easier to tell at a glance when someone is injured, since survivors were always kinda hunched over before. The new UI is just better, though- at least the current version, the original new UI was godawful lol

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,264

I got used to the new UI even though I would like to see different icons that recreate the artistic aesthetics that was before.

(Sketch reference of every survivor instead of what we have now.)

I don't like the new standing animation. Everything else is fine.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    I still don't like it they should add back the old Movement/UI

The old one was way better in my opinion. It felt unique. The new one is just so... Bland.

The new animations don't bother me as much, but I still think the old ones were better. Or at the very least, the new ones still need some polishing.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

I don't even remember what the old animations looked like. The new UI is way better than the old one