Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Offering Continuous Apply Vs Removed After Match

Though I don't think it is relevant to the post, I am on PS5 and the same thing occurred on PS4. I have heard others complain about this same issue.

Are offerings supposed to stay applied after a match or be removed after every match? Whatever it is supposed to do, it is very inconsistent on what it does. It seems that it is about 50/50 on whether it will remove the offering or keep it applied for the next match. It would be a nice quality of life improvement on the game to do one of the following:

1. (Preferred option) Allow us to "lock" an offering in place so we don't have to worry about it being removed until the offering "stack" is completely consumed. This would be ideal for event offerings (i.e. red envelopes) survivor pudding, escape cake, bloody party streamers, etc. With this feature, if you do not have an offering "locked," the offering should be removed after the match, so is only a one time use offering. An example of where this would be helpful is if you wanted to go to a specific map once, but not go to it every match.
  2. (Less preferred option, but better than the current state) Make offerings more consistent on what they do after a match. If they are supposed to be unapplied after every match, ensure that happens. If they are supposed to stay applied after every match, ensure that happens instead.

I couldn't find another post that discussed this, but when I tried searching the forums, there were 100+ pages referring to the search criteria of "offering" or "offering inconsistent". If someone just so happens to know of another post about the exact same, thing, please provide a post instead of simply closing it and marking it as duplicate.