The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Bubba masks and a general displeasure about the way its handled

2»

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

But we at least prevent those situations were streamers were harassed live on stream with the Blackface cosmetic being shoved in their face which made them more than uncomfortable.

as to tunneling survivors that are people of color, yeah that’s possible but it’s not really something the ######### can make that obviously painful for the targeted person to be and it’s way more likely those people will write something racist in the end game chat.

and frankly, no one can actually think those recolored masks were an incentive for buying Leatherface or that they were actually unique as a cosmetic. Grinding for the cosmetics was kind of fun yeah, I did it as well. But the cosmetics themselves provided nothing worthwhile really. Besides Smartface it was actually very hard to even notice if a Bubba was wearing one of the masks.

Was it actually the items or the unique way of getting them though? Because once you got them it was done anyways. And as I have mentioned multiple times already, they were barely noticeable in-game and were just recolors.

You still have the P3 recolor as well..

• The_Lunatic25
    The_Lunatic25 Member Posts: 14

I'm going to disagree on that it was hard to tell, because the Dwight and Jake faces might've been hard to tell apart, but they were definitely different enough from his 'Killing Mask'. The Meg one was pretty easy to tell with the smeared lipstick.

They weren't just re-colors, though. They were different models, you didn't take a very good look at them.