Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Remove Raccoon City Police Station

jjazzy_jj
jjazzy_jj Member Posts: 2

Hate that map.

Remove Raccoon City Police Station 50 votes

Keep it
58%
Seiko300TapeKnotI_am_NeganAven_FallenTaigaanonymous31337GeneralVElcopolloChurchofPigNoOneKnowsNovarysmF4QUPSPTrickstaaaaaGazgemauchMastatoeHaunterofShadowsGamerEzrashinobu149Bennett_They1Them 29 votes
Remove it
42%
musstang62InsaneCoasterRoboMojoEnderloganYTPepsidotdugmanHex_LlamaBwstedWishIcouldmainvladspellbinderNoName4Hex_SaltN8dogSweexsyainAnneBonnyAmb104Aurellesizzlingmario4evancalgary 21 votes

Comments

• syain
    syain Member Posts: 440
    Remove it

Aesthetically on point. Gameplay wise it's the first time they manage to make me hate a map both as killer and survivor.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Remove it

It wouldn't actually get removed unless the RE license gets taken away, but there's always hope.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756
    Keep it

Just break it down into 2-3 smaller maps.

• N8dog
    N8dog Member Posts: 541
    Remove it

The raccoon city streets was what I was hoping for.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,610
    Keep it

Don't delete it or any other problem map/perk. Fix them.

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 768
    Keep it

It could use a slight rework for convenience, but other than that it's a pretty straightforward and unproblematic map imo. Layout is that of RPD from RE2 and RE3 remakes, so anyone who played those games even once will know it by heart after a few matches on it. Those who haven't played RE games can still easily learn layout, as the only RNG aspect of it is basically position of the basement and hooks/gens/pallets.

There is, of course, this new problem of campable and uncounterable library hook, but that's pretty minor and fixable.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,538
    Keep it

That map is terrible alright, but straight up removing it is way too extreme.

• GamerEzra
    GamerEzra Member Posts: 941
    Keep it

It's a bad map for killer but removing this map would be a terrible idea. I don't want to lose another map!