The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Should a fan-made killer be added into the game?

UnknownEntity
UnknownEntity Member Posts: 2

The fan-made killer is called "The Mist". I made the killer idea and the best way I could think of to get the idea public was this. Anyways, here is the rough draft of the killer idea.

DBD Killer:

The Mist.

Deamon's Gift:

Passive: When not in The Mist's Terror Terror Radius, survivors only see swirling black mist where The Mist should be. When in The Mist's Terror Radius the survivors can see The Mist. When The Mist hits the survivors, they become blinded and incapacitated until they go into a dying state or healed. When The Mist injures a survivor, after 180 seconds they will be healed a health state when not in the dying state. 

Active: The Mist can make it so their hits will not heal the survivors after 180 but they will move, swing, and recover 30% slower than normal. This only lasts for 30 seconds and takes 80 seconds to recharge. (So this means they go from 5.0 m/s to 3.5 m/s)

Personal Perks: 

Limited Viewing: When hit by the killer, the survivor goes into first-person for 30/45/60 seconds.

Tinnitus: When a survivor misses any skill check or takes a rushed action, while in your terror radius, they can not hear for 10/20/30 seconds. Has a 120/100/80 second cooldown.

Unsensible: When the killer hits a survivor, they become Undetectable for 15/30/45 seconds. Has a 80/60/40 second cooldown.

(Terror Radius is 35 meters) (The Mist has swirling black mist going around it, and looks like a black silhouette with a smoky grey face and dark crimson claws on its feet and hands) (The Mist is the same height as the survivors) (The Mist moves at 5.0 m/s) (The Blindness effect would make it so survivors affected by the effect can only see 8 meters clearly than the rest is blackness, kinda like blindness 2 in Minecraft)

Just so y'all know, the killer is supposed to overwhelm the survivor's senses in order to kill the survivors. Cause yes they would have the fastest base speed but in order to actually do much to survivors, they need to use their power a lot. NTM their huge terror radius, it would be the biggest base terror radius in-game. Also, when I say base terror radius I'm not including perks, lullaby's, or legion running, same idea with the base speed of The Mist.

Would a fan-made killer be added into the game? 2 votes

Yes.
50%
UnknownEntity 1 vote
No.
0%
Maybe.
0%
Needs some tweaking.
0%
Needs a lot of tweaking.
50%
Akiranaya 1 vote
To broken ;-; (Look at dead by daylight and play it for real, then try and pick this option.)
0%