Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

BETA WIGGLE SYSTEM MUST GO

ManiacmanJW
ManiacmanJW Member Posts: 13
edited March 2022 in Bug Reporting

I've been playing Dead By Daylight for a while now and never had any problems with the skill check till the Beta wiggle system came in, don't get me wrong i like the skill check for the new wiggle system but its broken alot of players games with the other skill checks now here's whats happening. When I go to the generator, heal, or try to snap-out-of-it (doctors shock ability) i get the normal skill check as usual, but when I click on the good or great skill bar it shows that i missed via the progress bar degrading but the generator doesn't blow, but the generator is shown that it blew on the killers screen as well as the other survivors screen as for healing its the same thing. I hope you see this post and decide to pull the beta wiggle system out of the game in till this in game error is dealt with please and thank you. - A concerned Dead By Daylight player

For anyone that is having this problem you can use Feng Min's perk technician to help with the gens till the game works like it actually did.

Update March 5th: I have been having the same problem for over 2 months now and no change. 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫. Also for anyone who has this problem please upvote this, and if you need a little help with this you can use technician for the gens as well as bit the bullet from leon this is the best with what i can do itll be up to the devs to fix this.

Post edited by ManiacmanJW on
2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• ManiacmanJW
    ManiacmanJW Member Posts: 13

I've been playing Dead By Daylight for a while now and never had any problems with the skill check till the Beta wiggle system came in, don't get me wrong i like the skill check for the new wiggle system but its broken alot of players games with the other skill checks now here's whats happening. When I go to the generator, heal, or try to snap-out-of-it (doctors shock ability) i get the normal skill check as usual, but when I click on the good or great skill bar it shows that i missed via the progress bar degrading but the generator doesn't blow, but the generator is shown that it blew on the killers screen as well as the other survivors screen as for healing its the same thing. I hope you see this post and decide to pull the beta wiggle system out of the game in till this in game error is dealt with please and thank you. - A concerned Dead By Daylight player

For anyone that are having this problem best use the perk