Tunneling and camping killers

13»

Comments

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897

If they did that then the other forums would be a ghost town.

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

@preetygoodforumsofar said:
    i won't ask the dev to punish camp or tunnel but survivor should not depip or get less point if survivor get camped on the start of the match

Actually… why?
    If you depip once every couple of matches, because you had bad luck being first on the hook and got camped, that should not really stop your ranking up.
    On the other hand, if you are basically ALWAYS the first one on the hook and get camped, maybe it is a YOU problem and you should change your playstyle.

• only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178

@Orion said:

@thesuicidefox said:

@Master said:
    How do you end the chase quicker?

Stop chasing them and do something else. Chase another survivor off a gen, kick some pallets you need to kick. A lot of killers get this thing in their head where the moment they find someone they chase them, relentlessly, until either they lose them completely or they catch them. It's during this time that the other get gens done because there is nothing to stop them. Really good killers keep pressure on all the survivors by knowing when to just give up on a chase. Yea it sucks that you have to let someone go that you could get, but sometimes it's better to do that because it disrupts the speed the GROUP does the gens.

So lose the chase over and over again, because every single Survivor is going to do the same thing.

It's this kind of thinking, Orion, that lead you to sit in corners as a Wraith, cloaked, in the basement, while 4 gens are still up and nobody is around contesting a save or "hook rushing".

• @Wolf74 said:

@preetygoodforumsofar said:
    i won't ask the dev to punish camp or tunnel but survivor should not depip or get less point if survivor get camped on the start of the match

Actually… why?
    On the other hand, if you are basically ALWAYS the first one on the hook and get camped, maybe it is a YOU problem and you should change your playstyle.

i m 100% the first one go on the hook if my teammate hide in the locker or not do gen while the killer is chasing me

This discussion has been closed.