If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

hoping to make a swf group <3

Options

we’re on psn platform but my friends aren’t always available so any amount of people are fine! there’s usually 2, sometimes 3 of us but it depends. age isn’t really a problem, just be friendly, non-toxic and able to have a laugh and not take it seriously if we mess up.

forgot to add, cross play is enabled! we also use a mic. time zones are either est or gmt but we make it work as i’m a night owl :)

Comments

• mehnameiskai
    mehnameiskai Member Posts: 3
    Options

hey im down! im looking for a group to play with as well so hmu!

• mehnameiskai
    mehnameiskai Member Posts: 3
    Options

my discord is mehnameiskai#7295

• Galini99
    Galini99 Member Posts: 4
    Options

Hi! I'd love to have a team to play with. Galini#3910 add me on discord

• idek120
    idek120 Member Posts: 39
    Options

I play on ps5.

Psn: Cringe-Gaming12

I also don't care about winning or losing as long as we're having fun.

• TheycallmeLix
    TheycallmeLix Member Posts: 334
    Options

I play on PS5

I’m looking for more SWF cause most of my friends are only playing in the evening which sucks :(

PSN: ChuChus___

• DH3206
    DH3206 Member Posts: 250
    Options

Me and my gf want to play with others as well sometimes, is your group still open for some new players?

We play not every day (only 1 killer and survivor game for the rift during weekdays), but in the weekend we play 2-3 hours.

We're from EU and ps4. I sometimes play on the pc as well.

We don't play to win, we play for fun :)

• IamNizzy
    IamNizzy Member Posts: 16
    Options

My friend and I are usually online on Saturday and Sunday mornings, so we're down. My steam is: IamNizzy

• dbdismymyfavoritite
    dbdismymyfavoritite Member Posts: 34
    Options

psn: initial_speaker5