600 Solo Survivor match results

Options

North America

Crossplay on

Xbox One X

2pm-8pm Eastern time

Solo

Survival Rate 61.16% (about 0.3% increase)

Death Rate 38.83%

Escapes 367

Deaths 233

Survival Rate at prior tallies

500 60.8%

400 60.2%

300 55.5%

Most popular killers from high to low with killrates.

Nurse 56 (appearances) 33 escapes 23 deaths

Blight 53 27 escapes 26 deaths

Nemesis 45 26 escapes 19 deaths

Huntress 40 20 escapes 20 deaths

Leatherface 38 25 escapes 13 deaths

Wraith 37 25 escapes 12 deaths

Myers 28 10 escapes 18 deaths (still dad)

Pinhead 27 18 escapes 9 deaths

Trickster 26 18 escapes 8 deaths

Artist 25 16 escapes 9 deaths

Plague 25 14 escapes 11 deaths

Oni 23 13 escapes 10 deaths

Spirit 20 10 escapes 10 deaths

Doctor 20 15 escapes 5 deaths

Hillbillly 20 17 escapes 3 deaths

Pig 20 14 escapes 6 deaths

Legion 16 9 escapes 7 deaths

Trapper 13 10 escapes 3 deaths

Deathslinger 13 12 escapes 1 death

Hag 11 5 escapes 6 deaths

Twins 8 5 escapes 3 deaths

Clown 8 8 escapes 0 deaths ( its been over 600 matches since a clown killed me...)

Ghostface 7 4 escapes 3 deaths (no appearance last 100)

Demo 7 4 escapes 3 deaths

Freddy 7 5 escapes 2 deaths

Pyramid Head 7 4 escapes 3 deaths

NOTES

Obviously as usual there are chances I make some mistakes with the numbers. This can get rather tricky and confusing to track when a typo becomes the reason the numbers are out of sorts.

By far the most annoying 100 to go through so far. So many matches got thrown out from killers DCing or people DCing right at the start of a match. I am left puzzled how in this game it can feel like you lose more than you win when it is far from the reality. It ended up good and there asre STILL SOOO many matches I died where I was so tempted to not count. But sadly the only thing I don't count is DCs and even sometimes count those depending on if it actually impacts me dying.

I hate to say this but dying in my experience is almost EXCLUSIVELY due to the lack of communication that leads me or others to make a bad play or poor play by other teammates. That's just how it goes. I only ever seem to die if my team doesn't appear to be playing well. There are some occasions where you just get tunneled to death outright but those aren't too common. I make mistakes too but it's kinda wild to me the things people say about this game. The objective for the survivors is to work on the gens as quickly as possible. If the killer is playing to win and our team isn't doing that then we are likely going to lose. It's just that simple. I am going to assume people just wanting to interact with the killer is a HUGE part of this games perceived balance.

Also again VERY surprised to see the survival rate again increase. I had a ton of escape streaks early on but I got into a huge dark patch where I died 8 out of 9 matches later on and kept going on large death streaks. Only to then end up wrapping it up with 12 escape streak that still stands knock on wood.

It's pretty weird. The nurse held so much popularity for over 500 matches and she still was popular here. But all of a sudden in the last 50 matches or so she is totally MIA. Along with Blight AND Nemesis who both slowed their roles a bit. I started seeing a lot more killer variety from the less popular ones during this 500. Artist is already RIP she is as unpopular as anyone for me.

Things didn't go to well against Huntress this time. Faced a few super players with that damned new skin and whatnot. She is now on the threshold of being the only very popular killer with a lead over me. Same with Blight. He wasn't so common but he outpaced me this time.

Comments