The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killer Add Ons

Which Killer would you say has the best add ons but not memey such as Myers? Want to P3 a killer who is good with lots of different add ons.

Comments

• SapphieSofie
    SapphieSofie Member Posts: 3

hag has some addons that change up her gameplay

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Plague probably has the best add ons overall. She has good number boosting ones (enemics and rubbing oil) The apples give way more snowball potential and she even has a surprisingly effective alternate playstyle with the prayer tablet fragment and heamatite seal

• WesCravenFan
    WesCravenFan Member Posts: 2,638

Every single one of Pinhead's purple add ons has a strong function.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,079

Blight doesn't have a single bad add-on, for already a strong Killer those add-ons are insane if I say so myself.

• LastShoe
    LastShoe Member Posts: 1,183

Blight... adrenaline vial is the best addon in the game.

• Bullettimegod
    Bullettimegod Member Posts: 994

Spirit addon rework is fantastic. And i think you should try her out.

Im sure @TheGannMan would agree

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

I think Meyer’s playstyle variant add-ons (Mirrors and Tombstone) are the most fun in the game. I’m not a fan of his base kit ability but he’s a ton of fun with those add-ons. Just my opinion.

I believe most killers have at least a couple of really good add-ons or add-on combos. Honestly if you just play the killer you have the most fun with that’s what matters more than exactly how good their various add-ons are.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,047

Probably Blight. He does not have any really bad Add-On (aside from the brown Add-On which gives Bonus BPs, but some Killers have those). Adrenaline Vial used to be very terrible, but they buffed it and so this S-Tier Killer has another really good Add-On.

Plague also has solid Add-Ons...

I would say that Wraith has good Add-Ons as well, most of them do the same and there are different versions of it, increasing in strength and rarity, but they are solid for the most part.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,430

My answer is no longer valid, but Freddy used to have a STACKED set of add-ons.

From making him essentially a better version of Mirror Myers, to full invisibility during the Dream Transition, having someone asleep from the very start. Increased range, increased movement speed, aura reveals during the Transition, shorter transitions, increased Dream World Slowdown, less chance of skill checks, and perhaps even more.

That, combined with a hell of an amazing power...oh, my friend, you were in for a ride!

It genuinely disheartens me to think that this isn't the case anymore.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,607

Probably either Plague or Wraith. While Wraith suffers in the strength department in general, he's got a genuinely useful suite of addons that provide a pretty varied set of playstyles, he's a lot better in that regard than a lot of other killers.

Nowadays, I'd also probably say that's true of Trapper- they're not quite as varied in terms of playstyle, but very few of them are useless and he's no longer beholden to always bringing a bag addon so there is some variety.