Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Fire Up Buff Proposals

I really like the concept of Fire Up. Getting a little more powerful as the match goes on until the end sounds cool, but Fire Up's effect doesn't do enough to warrant it being effective, I think. Getting Brutal Strength when the generators are already done, along with what is essentially bamboozle +, doesn't affect the outcome all too much I find when you can just outright run those perks to get their immediate benefits from the get-go. I know it's made up with the fact it can affect pick-up and drop speeds, but I also don't think that's enough. I have two ideas on how Fire Up could be better:

1. Buff the gain to 5 or 6%. That way, you're essentially getting the Brutal Strength value before the game is pretty much over and the survivors begin to escape while warranting itself a slot with the fact you can go beyond its effects when the last generator is complete.
  2. Extend the speed gain of the perk to hooking survivors. Fire Up is already special in that it increases the otherwise static pick-up and drop speeds for carrying survivors, so shaving off time from the action of hooking a survivor would add to Fire Up's specialty and be in theme with the perk.

Comments