The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What killer is driving you insane right now?

I'll always have a special place of hatred in my heart for Blight, but by far right now the killer that I see way too much is Pinhead. It's like every third game is him. And no it's not the same few players.

Is the strategy to just ignore the box? Because that's what my solo queue teammates have been doing. In almost every game at least one survivor will DC or suicide on hook against him too

Comments

• Via
    Via Member Posts: 66

I hate going up against Trickster even though I love playing him, I hate seeing him every 2 games.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

I'm a killer main. My least favorite killer by far is Nurse, she's the only killer I actively don't play. To the point that I keep a Nurse daily mission in my log just so I never get them again. I can't stand staring at her feet all match. If they ever make it so you could keep your head up while recovering form a blink I'd reconsider playing her.

Of the rest, I think my least favorite is Hillbilly. I just had a daily mission for him a couple days ago and it reminded me how much I dislike him. Take Blight's speed, Bubba's instant downs, then mash them together in a mess that feels clumsier to play than both and you've got Hillbilly. Seriously, if I want to go around the map quickly I'd play Blight, and if I want instant downs in chases I'd play Bubba, I wouldn't pick Hillbilly over either of them. And it's especially annoying doing his daily mission since hitting with his chainsaw in a chase requires a lot of patience and sometimes a bit of the survivors not knowing how to hug obstacles. It always take a few games to get those missions done. Thank god his speed and quick pallet breaks help somewhat!

• Predated
    Predated Member Posts: 2,976
    edited February 2022

Its not necessarily specific killers, its mainly Tinkerer making high mobility killers stronger than they already are, and if you have 1 random survivor that doesnt click with the group, its almost impossible to win.

Tinkerer needs to recieve a limitation on how often it can trigger, then all my hate for super sweaty Nurses and Blights would at least be halved since they cant consistently leave chases to pressure a gen and pick the chase back up before survivors had a chance to heal.

• Azarino
    Azarino Member Posts: 24

Pinhead for sure. When trying to solve the box, chains will rapidly attach to you, stopping you from solving it. It feels like this is completely RNG related, sometimes the chains take a while to target you, other times it's constant, and when time is tight, it's annoying for the chains to steal that precious few seconds you need to avoid your teammate from getting downed.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

I have read that if you are able to dodge the cluster of 3 chains there is a couple seconds before the next cluster starts and that's when you're supposed to start solving the box. Idk if it's true but it's worked for me so far.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

Not exactly what I had in mind with the question but you get an upvote for creativity lol

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

Nemesis, Bubba, and Trapper. Nemesis is just so oppressive in chase its flat boring.....really enjoy playing him though. Bubba should be obvious but I will elaborate. If hes not camping (unicorn btw) my team goes down in seconds by the basement everytime. Almost impossible to get out of the situation in solo. Trapper same deal kind of...my nerves get shot from being scared shitless of running/stepping in a trap. On top my team insists on rushing the basement resulting in all of them trapped.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,695

Pinhead, trying to learn him on console and it’s so hard.

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910

Hag traps and stealth killers give me stress. Not cause I think they’re broken or badly designed or whatever. But I’m super super weak and easily stressed out by jumpscares.

• WesCravenFan
    WesCravenFan Member Posts: 2,638

I absolutely despise Blight.

• deKlaw_04
    deKlaw_04 Member Posts: 3,660

Huntress. I see them almost every single game and she’s so annoying with that stupid lullaby. Freddy’s is cooler. Remember the stat where huntress was the most played killer? Those stats are true

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,287

Blight. He's just so strong and fast, it's hard to break line of sight with him without the aid of perks. And most who play him are super sweaty, not that there is anything wrong with playing to win, it just gets old fast when you play solo.

Myers are getting annoying these days, it seems like everyone I have faced in the last week comes equipped with Tombstone and my teammates just keep feeding him stalk.

• Ooga
    Ooga Member Posts: 33

for me it’s playing Twins

the idea is cool, but playing them is such a chore.

switching back and forth, victors insane jumping, every mechanic seams bugged or clunky. Even the games that I do well feel long and Tedious.

I really wish I could just throw the baby at survivors