Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

When are they changing the hatch?

MasonHugsCats
MasonHugsCats Member Posts: 135
edited November 2018 in Off-topic
The developers have obviously been planning to change the hatch for the while. And they've had ideas for it that for some reason or other have not come to the game. It's getting more and more infuriating to play killer, I've lost the past 8 games because of the hatch though I found it first? It also limits killers, because of the fact survivors will go to the exitfate instead of the hatch, when its open I've only been able to play late game builds. The game is starting to get repetitive and boring. If I play well and kill three survivors before the gate opens the final survivor gets rewarded? Bullshit. The game is becoming more unfun for the killers because there are more survivor mains less positive things are being added that balance the game.
Post edited by MasonHugsCats on

Answers

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    As a killer, you can control when the hatch opens. If u want 4K slug and kill.
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    You posted in the wrong area Buddy, this the Off Topic section where we discuss thing NOT dbd related. Next time post in General Discussions or Balance Feedback 
  • MasonHugsCats
    MasonHugsCats Member Posts: 135
    You posted in the wrong area Buddy, this the Off Topic section where we discuss thing NOT dbd related. Next time post in General Discussions or Balance Feedback 
    Apologies, it didn't give me a prompt to pick what sub-forum it was to be posted in so I assumed it would send it to the part of the forum I was in
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Apologies, it didn't give me a prompt to pick what sub-forum it was to be posted in so I assumed it would send it to the part of the forum I was in
    It's ok it happens to all of us, as for your actual discussion the devs should be working on it 
  • DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    *Violent Snoring*