Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

No Shards from playing Bubba (I think it has to do with BHVR account linking?)

ItsJesseFFS
ItsJesseFFS Member Posts: 100
edited September 2022 in Bug Reporting

I think the reason I have not received it is because of linked BHVR account.

I have previously played Bubba in the past, before linking my BHVR account.

I have not played Bubba since linking BHVR account.

But still, I have played Bubba well in the past, before linking accounts ever existed.

I think this is a cause for why me (and others) are not receiving shards.

Post edited by Mandy on
2 votes

Addressed · Last Updated

We are aware that some players have slipped through the cracks and have not yet received their Shards for the LF masks - this is something that we're continuing to work on and we apologise for this delay. Rest assured you will receive your shards.

Comments

• UnicornHugs
    UnicornHugs Member Posts: 14
    edited February 2022

If that is the case it would be the same for me. I havent played in a long time but i have his adept and the chain sawing a number of survivors

• ProfSinful
    ProfSinful Member Posts: 271

Idk but I'm still lacking my iri shards and this is almost two weeks after they said that we should be getting them?

• ProfSinful
    ProfSinful Member Posts: 271

I literally got bubba's adept in like october I believe, so there's no reason I shouldn't be getting mine and that's coupled with the fact that when I first started playing killer, I pretty much only played bubba before swapping to nurse

This discussion has been closed.