The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Disconnecting From Host Mid-Match

I want to preface this by saying it could be just an internet issue, however I only lose connection to the match, my system is still connected.

Platform: PS4

I have played multiple games last night (1/10/22) and today (1/11/22) in which the game would be going as normal, however out of nowhere the screen would freeze then it would take me to the scoreboard saying "You have been disconnected from the host". I would then receive a time penalty and lose a pip for each game. It has happened both as killer and survivor.

For Killer I was playing Huntress every time, 2 of those matches were on the Plague Map, 1 on the Game, and 1 on the Spirit's Map.

In both of the matches on the plague map I downed a survivor and went to pick them up, got stuck in the animation and the game dc'd me. In the match on the Game I was HeadOn stunned then the game dc'd me. On the Spirit Map i was standing still when I got dc'd.

For Survivor I was playing as Dwight on Autohaven and I was working on a generator, as a skill check popped up I got dc'd.

These disconnects have results in over a 30min ban which I know cant be helped since the game cant determine malicious disconnects but still.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated