Who has the best laugh?

Options
BothSidesEnjoyer
BothSidesEnjoyer Member Posts: 16

Who has the best laugh? 54 votes

Doctor
22%
MandyKaanaShapedInsaneCoasterValikGazgemauchD4M4VR1CKGarlicRiceyellowguy77INoLuv[Deleted User]Akiranaya 12 votes
Clown
42%
Seiko300Mister_xDTapeKnotChordycepsLx_maliceRoboMojoEnderloganYTRobotfangirl67landromatxtr4meBrokenbonesNoOneKnowsNovaGuiltiiPSPNathan13TrickstaaaaaGamerEzraAurellejesterkindXendritch 23 votes
Nightmare
5%
GeneralVdeKlaw_04Legion_the_GOAT 3 votes
Deathslinger
11%
Dr_Trautspizzaduffyhp90bm33hilapastaLiterallyweezingMadotsuki 6 votes
Trickster
18%
FallenRanger0CamoRangerFilthyLegionMainElcopolloFobboNoName4Tricksters_Wifeshinobu149BourBoonTwyla 10 votes

Comments

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
    Options
    Doctor

Doctor for me but love Trickster's as well.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options
    Clown

Clown, but I also love Doctor's too.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,043
    Options
    Clown

HEUUGGHHH HEUUGHHHH

Clown's laugh just hits different man, it activates some neurons or something

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,620
    Options
    Clown

I love Clown's, but Trickster's a little bit cringy.

• GamerEzra
    GamerEzra Member Posts: 941
    Options
    Clown

Doc also had a amazing laugh.

• deKlaw_04
    deKlaw_04 Member Posts: 3,660
    Options
    Nightmare

Freddy And it’s not even close. His laugh is bada*s. Deathslingers is ok but the rest are just annoying

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options
    Clown

it was a close one between Clown, Doctor and Deathslinger for me.

i just love Calebs dirty laugh while he slowly reels a Survivor towards him and the Doctors high pitched giggle any time someone gets shocked is quite creepy and does a good job at portraying his insanity, but in the end i feel like Clowns laugh has the most personality behind it - it just fits him too well to not be my choice.

• D4M4VR1CK
    D4M4VR1CK Member Posts: 58
    Options
    Doctor

Doctor’s laugh is so original because of how inhuman it is, you know that whoever is laughing like that… is someone that definitely wants to kill you, Clown’s laugh gives off a 20-year smoker vibes to it but very memorable, Freddy’s laugh is very cool and gives off “you’re playing my game” kind of vibes to it which is pretty cool, The Deathslingers laugh is kinda basic even though I do like it, and The Trickster’s laugh is more psychotic and more frequent that some of the other ones but similar to Deathslinger’s. They’re all really good but The Doctor’s laugh comes from someone you already know that’s lost their mind and the others could be replicated in real life except for The Doctor’s because of how devoid of humanity it is. The only one I would say that almost beats it is Freddy’s because, as I said before, it gives off a “there is no winning” vibe because of how demented it is and how in character it is, but it’s so quiet that you can barely hear it half the time. You only really hear it when you hit a survivor and hitting a survivor is loud and their grunts of pain mute the laugh even more unlike Clown’s or Doctor’s which you can usually always hear.

• Tricksters_Wife
    Tricksters_Wife Member Posts: 545
    Options
    Trickster

I have Trickster's laugh as my phone notification sound.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Options
    Doctor

While the other killers can send chills up my spine with the devious ire that lurks within the inflection of their chuckles - the Doctor takes the cake for a laugh that legitimately instills discomfort and paranoia in my soul.

If I was in public and I heard any of these other laughs, I'd probably assume there was a very niche joke that I missed - or that something interesting happened.

If I heard the Doctor's laugh in public, I'd only assume that I was about to die.