Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Resilience and Spine Chill not working when repairing with toolboxes

Darth_Cader
Darth_Cader Member Posts: 128

Platform: PS4

Issue: Resilience and Spine Chill will not work when toolbox repairing. When the toolbox's charges run out, the toolbox icon will remain next to the repair bar but the repair speed will stay at normal base speed. However if I keep repairing the gen in this fashion, Resilience will not give me its repair speed boost and Spine Chill will give me the modifiers for more skill check frequency and smaller skill check zones (and shows them above the repair bar) but will not show he repair speed modifier. If I hop off the gen and then start repairing with the normal, non toolbox repair button, then everything works fine.

Steps to Reproduce: Take any toolbox and begin repairing. I am uncertain if the depletion of the charges is what causes the bug or if the bug happens regardless of if the toolbox has charges left or not. I haven't done the math yet to ascertain if the 15% cumulative bonus repair speed from Resilience and Spine Chill is given when repairing with a toolbox that still has charges, but if you deplete the charges, then the bonus repair speed definitely isn't being given, unless there is not only a visual bug for the modifier icon, but also a visual bug for the repair bar turning yellow.

How Often: Every single time.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated