Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Top 5 WORST players of Dead by Daylight

LOL GG TOO EZ, even though I was hooked twice, downed over 3 times and almost got moried and thanks to my friends saving me I barely escaped but GG EZ.

I've met players like this, and I've found myself looking at the screen thinking "......I thought this game was not for children"

This is the top 5 most annoying, irritating, and so strange you're gonna question how on Earth humanity has gone this far with people so odd that you will consider taking a cold shower, as the thought of that Toxic Quentin stalks your deepest fears.

5- The observer
Okay, let's suppose you lag into a bear trap and end up on a hook, then you see the yellow aura of a Meg hiding behind a rock, the killer is not nearby but the Meg does nothing but crouch, she will save in the following conditions
A. When you get to stage 2
B. Another survivor saves you
C. Let you die
D. When the killer downs or hits that David searching a box

4- OchiDo wannabes
You know what I mean, let's just move on please

3- Report-Happy players
These people will report you for the dumbest crap, they'll say stuff like "OMG YOU DIDNT SAVE THE LAST SURVIVOR, REPORTED!!!" Or "360s ARE BANNABLE THE DEVS SAID SO WAAAHHHHH!!" C'mon people, you're better than this!

2- Newbies in an SWF in the high ranks
I play with my rank 4 Dwight, I see a rank 1, rank 4, and a rank 18. The killer is a Prestiged Hillbilly with a Busted Shotgun, 40 seconds into the match I hear the sound of a wild default Jake scream, the newbie will screw up spellchecks, and, oh my God, Please say that's just a green mori.

DIS-Honourable mentions: Locker Dwights, Generic Leatherfaces, Stream snipers, and that player who uses a Swamp offering

1- Hackers
Yeah, you thought I was gonna say toxic players (yeah you did), these players are rare, it worse than drinking alcohol and waking up in the middle of the night thirsty with a headache. They will literally make you want to disappear from this reality. Multiple accounts, they can say whatever they want because they'll just play on a different account, and they think it's hilarious to ruin your day. I usually just stick my head in a bowl of Fruity Pebbles and think about the anime FairyTail

Yawn, time for some late night Pepsi. Don't get camped and please tell me why Doctor is low tier, I kill so many survivors and get so much points all the time. Remember to breath your daily dose of oxygen.

Comments

• JoyfulLeader
    JoyfulLeader Member Posts: 571

I forgot, I guess I forgot to clean my brain today

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Dude the hiding one haha man one guy did that to me so I sold him out to the killer when I died heck I sold that whole see team out for farming me to him
  • Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

The teammate who just unhooks you as soon as the killer hooks you because it's a Freddy.

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269

The teammate who just unhooks you as soon as the killer hooks you because it's a Freddy.

I love those guys once had one good camping please delete the game from a guy double hook rushed and the other day two go ######### msgs because they died first was so much fun
  • Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134
    edited November 2018
    For the "wake up in the middle of the night with a headache" comment:

take 800mg ibuprofen (NOT aspirin or acetaminophen "tylenol"..It needs to be ibuprofen.) and down AT LEAST 12 oz of water with it. Yes, at once. Chug it. 800s are only available via Rx in the US, but 4x200mg works as well. Do this before you go to bed.

You'll be good til morning...no headache, probably sleep through the night...assuming we are talking about drinking lol. You'll wake up to pee but have no headache.

Next day hangover is on you, sorry....no cure for that, but at least you won't have a splitting headache or be ridiculously dehydrated.

Trust me. I don't just play a doctor....I am one (IRL). If you have any adverse reactions to medications or water, this advice is void and I can't be held responsible. This is just a simple fix when you drink too much.

Oh...And it doesn't work if you're puking....don't waste the ibuprofen or water lol. If you are puking you should seek immediate medical assistance. Also, if you do it every day you will surely have some GI system failure and stomach ulcers. Don't ######### with ibuprofen!!!!!

But if you had just a few too many, good solid fix.

• JoyfulLeader

@Attackfrog said:
    For the "wake up in the middle of the night with a headache" comment:

take 800mg ibuprofen (NOT aspirin or acetaminophen "tylenol"..It needs to be ibuprofen.) and down AT LEAST 12 oz of water with it. Yes, at once. Chug it. 800s are only available via Rx in the US, but 4x200mg works as well. Do this before you go to bed.

You'll be good til morning...no headache, probably sleep through the night...assuming we are talking about drinking lol. You'll wake up to pee but have no headache.

Next day hangover is on you, sorry....no cure for that, but at least you won't have a splitting headache or be ridiculously dehydrated.

Trust me. I don't just play a doctor....I am one (IRL). If you have any adverse reactions to medications or water, this advice is void and I can't be held responsible. This is just a simple fix when you drink too much.

Oh...And it doesn't work if you're puking....don't waste the ibuprofen or water lol. If you are puking you should seek immediate medical assistance. Also, if you do it every day you will surely have some GI system failure and stomach ulcers. Don't [BAD WORD] with ibuprofen!!!!!

But if you had just a few too many, good solid fix.

Thanks, I'll remember that in the future

• Mesme
    Mesme Member Posts: 177

Those guys who shame another for what role they like; I enjoy killer stop giving me crap. Now I'm certain this can cause the "oh well stop giving us survivors crap" or "oh I play claudette and I'm not a jerk why you character shaming bra why you a hypocrite?" which I'm not I enjoy killer and a few survivors out there make it seem like I'm a big time scumbag.

• JoyfulLeader

@Mesme said:
    Those guys who shame another for what role they like; I enjoy killer stop giving me crap. Now I'm certain this can cause the "oh well stop giving us survivors crap" or "oh I play claudette and I'm not a jerk why you character shaming bra why you a hypocrite?" which I'm not I enjoy killer and a few survivors out there make it seem like I'm a big time scumbag.

Do not feel like a scumbag whilst playing against sore players, it just takes the magic away from online video games

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

My top 1 is OchiDO obviously.
    He creates a bunch of noobs who think 360s are the way to go 24/7, they learn from him that it's okay to be an utter shithole to anyone who doesn't do exactly what they want, he and his fans make fun of total noobs which makes them think they're the best & he's a filthy cheater.

I feel sorry for PS4 players, but god DAMN am i glad i and others on PC don't get the chance to encounter him anymore.

• JoyfulLeader

@Boss said:
    He creates a bunch of noobs who think 360s are the way to go 24/7, they learn from him that it's okay to be an utter shithole to anyone who doesn't do exactly what they want, he and his fans make fun of total noobs which makes them think they're the best & he's a filthy cheater.

I feel sorry for PS4 players, but god DAMN am i glad i and others on PC don't get the chance to encounter him anymore.

I would've put it higher in the list, but criticism against OchiDo have been done soooo many times. Just look up on Steam and Reddit discussions about him, there's A LOT. (Yes, I'm that bored)

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    The Default Dwight

It's a lovely evening in Auto-heaven Wreckers, and I am working on a generator in the shack. 

* chewwp dweep dah doo *
    I continue to work on the gen. 
    * cling *
    ooh, Hex Ruin.
    yudoop *
    Hits the great skill check. 

With a lot of hardwork, and 5379 skillchecks later, finally my gen is at 97%.

Here is when, out of nowhere, a wild Default Dwight appears. He starts to work on the gen with me. In the first milisecond, he misses a skillcheck. 

* boooooom *

It's okay, Dwight. We got this. 

* boooom booom booooooom boooooom *

Generator is at 50% now. 

Default Dwight Disappeares

• JoyfulLeader

@Khalednazari said:
    The Default Dwight

It's a lovely evening in Auto-heaven Wreckers, and I am working on a generator in the shack. 

• chewwp dweep dah doo *
      I continue to work on the gen. 

• cling *
      ooh, Hex Ruin.
      * yudoop *
      Hits the great skill check. 

With a lot of hardwork, and 5379 skillchecks later, finally my gen is at 97%.

Here is when, out of nowhere, a wild Default Dwight appears. He starts to work on the gen with me. In the first milisecond, he misses a skillcheck. 

• boooooom *

It's okay, Dwight. We got this. 

• boooom booom booooooom boooooom *

Generator is at 50% now. 

Default Dwight Disappeares

And so the wild Dwight lurks back to his natural home, a locker, he will spend the next decade hiding in there before leaving and slow everyone else's day. LOL default Dwight is pretty much a slow progression perk for the killer

• Boss

@JoyfulLeader said:

@Boss said:

I would've put it higher in the list, but criticism against OchiDo have been done soooo many times. Just look up on Steam and Reddit discussions about him, there's A LOT. (Yes, I'm that bored)

I'm absolutely not gonna do that.
    Just writing about him hurt me mentally.

• JoyfulLeader

@EntityDispleased said:
    Dudddd said:

Boss said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@Boss said:

You need professional help the fact you take this game so serious it mentally effects you, your situation is urgent how a game can put you through PTSD

You're slowly following radiant's footsteps so you might want to watch your attitude on the forums.

As for op, I'm slightly concerned that you see friendly auras as yellow.

But when you're on the hook, everyone's aura is yellow, so I'm not quite sure why that is concerning to see a color that is really there

• JoyfulLeader

@SupremeHoodie said:
    Playing in Low ranks this is commonly going to happen or stop blaming people because of their playstyle and go find a swf group

LUL, okay

• Boss

@Dudddd said:
    Boss said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@Boss said:

You need professional help the fact you take this game so serious it mentally effects you, your situation is urgent how a game can put you through PTSD

You can't read, huh?
    OchiDO is causing mental anguish, not the game.

• JoyfulLeader

@Boss said:

@Dudddd said:
    Boss said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@Boss said:

You can't read, huh?

It makes me sad when people learn from him, if you want to learn from someone, do it from Monto or TydeTyme, they aren't nearly as toxic and bad as OchiDo (BTW OchiDo sounds like a Taco Bell menu item)

• Boss

@JoyfulLeader said:

@Boss said:

@Dudddd said:
    Boss said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@Boss said:

You can't read, huh?

It makes me sad when people learn from him, if you want to learn from someone, do it from Monto or TydeTyme, they aren't nearly as toxic and bad as OchiDo (BTW OchiDo sounds like a Taco Bell menu item)

I learned the basics of Killers (lunge, patrol, handling loops etc.) all from Tru3 at the very beginning of the game.
    After that i just learned every Killer myself.
    Though to be fair, almost no one used loops back then cause the best loops were infinites.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    The lagswitcher who says ggez and says it's b/c someone used DS.
  • Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369

@JoyfulLeader said:
    and that player who uses a Swamp offering

Enough said XD

• JoyfulLeader

@Soren said:

@JoyfulLeader said:
    and that player who uses a Swamp offering

Enough said XD

It's true LOL :D

• Zanely89
    Zanely89 Member Posts: 134
    edited November 2018
    When playing swf, I dislike the players that are control freak. They will constantly asking you what perks you bring, do you have BT on this character,and then dictate what you do in game too. 
    It is so annoying that I was once pressured into pouring about 80k bp onto Bill to get BT teachable, then he started preaching DS. I don't get BT and DS because they don't fit my playstyle, I hate DS as a killer and I don't wish it upon the killer I play against(even though I know I "handicap" myself and my team if I don't bring DS).
    Once in-game, they will boss you around to unhook the Meg, open that chest, go fix that generator behind the fence, and then have a fit if you don't follow their script to the T. We encountered a camping nurse (yes, it is not a myth) and we couldn't unhook him because we don't have BT. He throw a tantrum crying about his team had useless, selfish perks (one of the guy had WGLF).
    I made a mental note to avoid playing with this kind of player. What make it even worst is that they usually lack awareness, asking me to join them and then wonder why I never want to be on their team again.
  • Nutty_Professor
    Nutty_Professor Member Posts: 621

@Zanely89 said:
    When playing swf, I dislike the players that are control freak. They will constantly asking you what perks you bring, do you have BT on this character,and then dictate what you do in game too. 
    It is so annoying that I was once pressured into pouring about 80k bp onto Bill to get BT teachable, then he started preaching DS. I don't get BT and DS because they don't fit my playstyle, I hate DS as a killer and I don't wish it upon the killer I play against(even though I know I "handicap" myself and my team if I don't bring DS).
    Once in-game, they will boss you around to unhook the Meg, open that chest, go fix that generator behind the fence, and then have a fit if you don't follow their script to the T. We encountered a camping nurse (yes, it is not a myth) and we couldn't unhook him because we don't have BT. He throw a tantrum crying about his team had useless, selfish perks (one of the guy had WGLF).
    I made a mental note to avoid playing with this kind of player. What make it even worst is that they usually lack awareness, asking me to join them and then wonder why I never want to be on their team again.

That must have been annoying, I agree to play with those that take the game too seriously and try too hard to survive isn't fun. I've been a rank 1 survivor for about 3 months now, I've got to the point where I don't really care about the outcome of the game as long as I've had fun.

The type of players that annoy me the most are the immersed survivors at rank 1, I've lost count the amount of times I've had games where I'm running the killer around whilst wondering why the generators aren't being done whilst I'm wasting the killer's time. I find out when I either get downed or I've gone to the side of the map to heal myself, that the other survivors are just crouching around the map and not doing anything.

• JoyfulLeader

@Nutty_Professor said:

@Zanely89 said:

That must have been annoying, I agree to play with those that take the game too seriously and try too hard to survive isn't fun. I've been a rank 1 survivor for about 3 months now, I've got to the point where I don't really care about the outcome of the game as long as I've had fun.

The type of players that annoy me the most are the immersed survivors at rank 1, I've lost count the amount of times I've had games where I'm running the killer around whilst wondering why the generators aren't being done whilst I'm wasting the killer's time. I find out when I either get downed or I've gone to the side of the map to heal myself, that the other survivors are just crouching around the map and not doing anything.

@Nutty_Professor said:

@Zanely89 said:

Damn, some people take games too seriously. Yeah, don't play with people like that, they ruin the experience.