Dead Dev team read below,i did contact support not working.

STT
STT Member Posts: 41
edited February 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hello dear team i did tried to do and go by your steps to customer support to make a ticket but my video its over 50mb etc and screenshot its not enough for evidence as Griefing!

I report this gamer from consolo who did play with the killer and dont got 1 hook because all the match was just hidding and etc but the biggest probleme its she/he was playing with the killer and i didnt reached to make gens and i was hidding in a locker you can see the footage from the video.

If this is not enough evidence to report a player for Griefing idk what is.

Comments

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744
    edited February 2022

Many people including streamers do this. It's not griefing nor is it bannable it's scummy asf yes but nothing will be done here. Issue is the whole working with the Killer thing is a gray area and has been for years the dev's have not clearly defined what is considered working with the Killer and due to farming this area is even more gray.

• STT
    STT Member Posts: 41

no comments,pointless to do reports then.

And ggs for the toxic peoples.All the best for them.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,938

Reports are not taken on the forums. If you have the need to report a player and you are trying to send the evidence to Support, it's best to upload the video to youtube (you can keep this unlisted) and put the video link on the Support form.

• gilgamer
    gilgamer Member Posts: 2,209

Will BHVR ever improve their report system cause you have to know requiring video evidence from a different player's perspective is an awful system.