Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

In your opinion, what should be addressed first?

syain
syain Member Posts: 440

In your opinion, what should be addressed first? 32 votes

The Grind
34% 11 votes
The cheater problem
28% 9 votes
The flaws of the SBMM system
31% 10 votes
Rework unhealthy killer powers/survivor perks
6% 2 votes

Comments

• fogdonkey
    fogdonkey Member Posts: 1,567
    edited February 2022

The Grind: That's the easiest/fastest to implement and would be a great improvement.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,612

MMR. It's hard to properly gauge balance for perks and such when the game is currently not matching people accurately, so a solution for that is kind of a necessary first step.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Base game balance and QoL issues.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

There's so many ways to reduce the grind and with the amount of characters and perks we have now, something needs to be done.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

They’ve already confirmed they’re working on revamping the bloodweb and such to reduce grind. Personally though I think if they could find a way to better monitor for suspicious activity during a match and automatically temporarily suspend or flag accounts suspected of cheating that would be an even bigger improvement in the long run.

• musstang62
    musstang62 Member Posts: 517

I just can't see a point in even playing this game when obvious and subtle hackers are all over the place. I took a 4 month break, came back for 3 matches, then uninstalled again after running into survivors that made distance on me (running in a straight line) with zero exhaustion perks and without "haste" perks. There's just absolutely no point

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,159

SBMM.

Cheaters are terrible and is something that needs to constantly be addressed - if we wait on other stuff until cheaters are addressed nothing will be done.

The grind is obnoxious, especially for a new player, but compared to the others it impacts my game the least.

There's SO much in this game and they're constantly adding more. Like the cheater situation reworking killers/perks is something that consistently needs to be worked on.

SBMM is the one that has made playing the most unfun because it impacts every game. It not only feels like you're getting matched with whoever is available no matter their skill level but it also encourages unfun playstyles.