Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Is it fun to play Trapper?

N8dog
N8dog Member Posts: 541

Do you enjoy playing as The Trapper? Why or why not? Comments happily welcomed.

Is it fun to play Trapper? 18 votes

Yes, trapping survivors into snowballing makes his slow start worth the investment
5%
SadakoWellWater 1 vote
Yes, There's some luck but when you hit it it feels great
11%
Hex_LlamaGarlicRice 2 votes
Yes, I love being rewarded for smart strategy
55%
TapeKnotTatariubm33TeabaggingGhostfaceEve13GuiltiiPSPjesterkindGreasyWeaverReaver42 10 votes
He's alright, could be stronger but I still kinda like being Trapper
16%
musstang62Gazgemauch[Deleted User] 3 votes
No, slow down perks feeling necessary takes a lot of fun out
0%
No, a power that doesn't shorten a loop just won't work
0%
No, he's just plain awful
11%
GibberishAurelle 2 votes

Comments

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,612

I adore Trapper. He wasn't my first main, but he's my most enduring one and I fall back on him whenever I don't know who else to play at any given moment.

The setup and reward of picking the right spots and then herding survivors into them is one of the most satisfying parts of this game, and the recent suite of buffs that he got in one of the more recent chapters only dialled up how satisfying he is when things go right. Just a shame how many things out of your control can contribute to them not going right...

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108

When they step into that trap just right 👌

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    No, he's just plain awful

His set up playstyle isn't my cup of tea. His power is also very map dependent, if you get a map like Eyrie Of Crows then your power is useless.

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

It can be if you have the patience for it. I do not.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,159

Trapper is my favorite to play, so much fun. Haddonfield was my favorite map with him, so many possibilities for trap placement. Reworks have nerfed his ability to place traps in random places to surprise survivors - the removal of so much grass/ground cover really limits the fun. He's a killer that you need to pay attention to where you're running and makes you paranoid in next match. 😂 I love Trapper, wish more would play him.