The New Chapter Ringu

Options

So lets talk about Ringu the neew killer coming out soon.

KIller´s Power: Now what power do you think she would have? In my opion from the teasers i think its gonna kinda be like demo´s power but the portals are already placed and as we saw in the teasers there wells but what about the tv´s will those be the seconed power?

Map: From the teasers there will be a new map coming for her wonder what it is going to be looks like a type of forest

Survivor: wonder what perks he/she will have mabey somthing to counter her abiltiy? The survivors are most likey either Ryuji Takayama Or Mai Takano!

Killer: Which One do you think it will be? Sadako Yamamrua or Samara?

Comments

• Patrick1088
    Patrick1088 Member Posts: 628
    Options

I was listening to DylongKG and HiDro podcast and they had an interesting idea.

Power: (Passive) 1 survivor is marker at beginning of trial. After a certain amount of time, they will become exhausted and exposed (which follows lore as 7 days progress). A survivor can pass along the curse to another survivor if they have watch the video at TVs spread throughout the trial. Count will reset then and aura will be revealed for new survivor (last part is me)

• DeadSacrifice
    DeadSacrifice Member Posts: 86
    Options

That Passive Abilaty would be just like the lore but remember this is dbd the really dont go off lore somtimes

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389
    Options

The writer of the book or someone on their team said they wanted her to be elegant.

I don't think she'll hit survivors or carry them to the hook. I think it'll have a static effect when she strikes the survivor, but no movement from her. I think she'll either teleport people to hooks or bypass the mechanic entirely somehow.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Options

Imo the killer will be a mix of stealth and mobility. I agree they'll have mobility similar to Demogorgan but no idea how the stealth will work.

It wouldn't shock me if she had a progressive stalk mechanic where if you see a tv you will start to be haunted by her, slowing increasing stalk till your exposed.

• Patrick1088
    Options

It would generate a 2nd objective for survivors and would be overall passive slowdown for game, similar to Pinhead. It'll be similar to Pig's boxes but with no RNG.

Mechanics are already in the game and idea has been established before.

I don't think they'll do a transportation through tv/wells as it'll just be another Freddy/Demo.

I wouldn't mind more madness inducing mechanics as well similar to Doctor. But I don't know if they'll go that way

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053
    Options

She will probably have some really similar power to a Killer already in the game, but with a tiny twist so she isn't just a cosmetic.

If i had to guess tho, I would say Freddy mixed with Pig, there would be Wells or TVs around the map she can teleport to, and she would have some kind of "7 days" gimmick, if Survivor don't get rid of it she'll get some kind of boost or they'll die.

• Patrick1088
    Options

Hey! I wasn't completely wrong about the reset counter (Condemned) when they do the tape!

Nice lol