Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Should offerings and add ons be returned if someone else rage quits?

N8dog
N8dog Member Posts: 541

Should offerings and add ons be returned if someone else rage quits? 16 votes

Yes
68%
GibberishSeiko300glitchboiNoName4N8dogGuiltiiAurelleGarlicRiceRBC_RehsuDRSPHILAdrSpockwa 11 votes
No
12%
bm33Hex_Llama 2 votes
Depends on the object
18%
xtr4meBennett_They1ThemPetforces 3 votes

Comments

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,818
    No

The reason I say no is that I don't think the game has any way to tell the difference between people who rage quit vs they DC accidentally vs they get body-blocked or taken hostage and have to DC to get out.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    Yes

I don't think this makes any difference, if you Rage quit or you DC accidentally, regardless the other players don't get the opportunity to use their add-ons / offerings in a completely normal and satisfying match.

This is just a distinction without a difference, the remaining players are negatively impacted all the same regardless, and they should be fairly compensated for the sudden disappearance of absence of a player.

Also the grind is bad enough, not to mention RNG in bloodwebs can keep people from getting specific offerings or add-ons for an ungodly amount of time. Until the devs finally decide the want to get rid of perk tiers and address the grind in a serious way, the players as a whole need ever small win that they can get to help them. This is a perfectly harmless change which should go through because it does nothing but benefit the community as a whole.