The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Kate Denson

Razvan
Razvan Member Posts: 182
edited February 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

HI. Since Kate got her rework done her lips look weird she had that smirk now its looks just like she keeps her mouth open. If you can please consider this and maybe update them to look like how they were. It was so much better.

Comments

• ThanksForDaily
    ThanksForDaily Member Posts: 1,304

She is a bit mouth breather rn, but I like her more than the old model.

• kisfenkin
    kisfenkin Member Posts: 616

I liked the old model more. She used to be my main. Now she is the reason I will never give BHVR money for cosmetics again.

The character you like right now can be changed on the whim of the artists, without your input being taken into consideration. Remember that if you are ever considering buying a cosmetic.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

I liked her old model a lot more. The rework makes her look way older than she actually is and it looks like she is angry all of the time, which is not like her character at all.

• Rogue11
    Rogue11 Member Posts: 1,409

Yep, she has that snarling expression all the time. Goes pretty hard against the whole "hopeful songbird" attitude she's supposed to have.

And yea, they've made changes to so many of her cosmetics that I paid for and no one asked to be changed.

Just recently they messed up the waistline on all her shorts and deleted the bra straps on her default shirt/recolor. No acknowledgement or fix yet. You'd think they would care considering they make most of their income from cosmetics..

• NeverGone
    NeverGone Member Posts: 35
    edited February 2022

NO! she is perfect now. the old kate was so ugly

• AsherFrost
    AsherFrost Member Posts: 2,340

Old Kate gives me strong hair lip vibes.