Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Circle of Healing self heal overrides unhook just like Self Care used to

Title says it all Circle of Healing self heal will override a unhook attempt just like Self Care used to before they fixed it recently. In my situation it was after I took a M1 hit against the new killer camping the hook where I was going to Dead Hard after and let the hooked survivor tank the follow up with Borrowed Time but instead of prioritizing the unhook despite being on top of the hook I started to self heal which cost me the precious time required to get the unhook and Dead Hard in time. Not sure if this would have happened if I had gone to the hook injured already and tried to unhook before being hit but feel that it was specifically because I took a hit first and the games coding then prioritized the heal over unhook.

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments