D/C???

For those that player killer a lot and have to suffer because lame survivors d/c after getting knocked down, who thinks that the survivors should be banned or at the very least dropped back to rank 20?

Answers

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Penalty system should be the same one from rocket league. 
    Players who derank by dcing would encourage them to dc even more.
  • Avariku
    Avariku Member Posts: 608
    derank isn't the solution, I think if a survivor dc's more than a certain percentage, they should be forced to play as killer for a certain number of games or allotment of time.
  • Avariku
    Avariku Member Posts: 608
    vice versa for killer.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@xxGhost32xx said:
    For those that player killer a lot and have to suffer because lame survivors d/c after getting knocked down, who thinks that the survivors should be banned or at the very least dropped back to rank 20?

There should just be a queue time punishment for DCs that increases the more you DC, banns only in very rare cases

• purebalance
    purebalance Member Posts: 661

@xxGhost32xx said:

Rank is not a reward so deranking only benefits them although playing at rank 20 it's pretty much a 1v1 vs the killer. Honestly the item loss, 0 BP, and offering lost is punishment enough.

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    Avariku said:
    derank isn't the solution, I think if a survivor dc's more than a certain percentage, they should be forced to play as killer for a certain number of games or allotment of time.
    They would just dc every killer game?
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

@Funbag5 said:
    Every time I see a nurse or Billy in the pre game lobby I dodge

you are lying because you cannot see the killer in the pre game lobby...

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

If there was a derank penalty for dc, I'd uninstall