Dear Dev and gamers from the Fog,can anyone be so kind to help please?

STT
STT Member Posts: 41
edited February 2022 in General Discussions

Hello dear team and peoples from the fog,

I wish to ask and if someone ofc from the dev team or BHRV team to give a proper answer to a simple question:

I play Dead by Daylight from a wile and i really like the game doesn't matter how other people say cause it's toxicity a lot and etc.

The question is in the past was the chapter or event called ,,FORSAKEN''

And Bill Overback got this army costume and nothing else.

I wish to ask it is possible by any means to get any cosmetics from the past,if you start today as new gamer,you wish to look nice and in other games you pay to look smart etc, i don't mind this sort of thing but it is possible to bring from the past events into the shop or store for a limited time to purchase it via Auric Cells?

This is the Costume what i wish if its possible to add it to store for via Auric Cells please,dear Dev team.

After all you make profit on this things and i don't think i'm the only person who wish to purchase from the past costumes and killer's skins.

And why i am saying to be purchasable via Auric Cells because the team did this hard work and they deserve the be paid for them work and also you was investing after all to obtain this costume if it was in THE RIFT by purchasing with 1000 Auric Cells to got the Premium Pass.

Comments

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,762

Most items from previous Rifts (usually all the cosmetics and none of the charms) are added to the Store at a later date- with a minimum waiting period of 6 months, however no guaranteed time of them actually releasing.

We don't know when this cosmetic will release exactly, but chances are it probably will.

• voorheesgt
    voorheesgt Member Posts: 827

They usually show up in the store after a while. I would think the bill outfit would be fairly soon judging by the usual wait time after the event.

But as GBK stated, not all cosmetics are added. In my opinion bills will be though, it was pretty popular.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

I guess this Cosmetic will come in the Store at some point, however, I would guess it will be for Shards only.

The Left 4 Dead-Content around Bill was always free so far, Bill as a character is free, his Sweater was free and this Cosmetic was also in the free Rift, Valve does not seem to like the idea of BHVR making money with anything related to Bill.

So I dont think this Cosmetic will ever be released for Auric Cells and then it is up to Valve if they would be fine with it being released for Shards.

• STT
    STT Member Posts: 41

Thank you everyone so far for the answers what i hope it's just to get a costume for Bill Overback apart from the basic one,i don't mind how it will add to store BHVR,both are good for me even shards even auric cells,because we can't afford to change time and to start this game since launch,but i wish to purchase some cosmetics for survivals and killers from the past Events what was in the RIFT because we all need some cosmetics in this game.

I wished to be honest to know since launch about Dead by Daylight and to got all the cosmetics since that day.

Also i hope someone from the Dev team or from the BHVR will answer to my question.