The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Try giving the killer a chance to leave the hook before you unhook and cry camper

Hit up a few games this afternoon and for a while now I've been seeing a trend to games as killer.

Survivor play is bold these days, the meta favours 1v1 chase extension and everybody runs basically the same thing. Throw in a COH to force comitment to chases and you can dead hard your way around the map.

Now there is nothing inherently wrong with this, sadly its not my preferred game but its what the game is lately.

This gameplay has lead to seriously bold survivors though, its game after game of I turn around to walk away from the hook, I get 3 steps and boom someone is already unhooking.

What hapens then 1 or even 2 go down and they go on (or back on) a hook. I go check the nearest gen and what do I see a guy running toward a hook just off to my left, again its probably still in my terror radius.

So round and round we go, game after game and at the end of almost every one of them there is a salty sore loser screaming camper at me and wishing various dieases and death upon me and my loved ones.

I don't see an epidemic of camping as people like to bemoan, in fact its quite the opposite, I see excessively bold and foolish survivor play reinforced by a rather reptitive 1v1 chase extending meta.

Whom all like to blame camping and tunneling as some kind of panacea for their own poor decision making, foolishness, overconfidence or just plain stupidity.

Comments