We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Who deserves their own tome?

Options
CreepyBoi10
CreepyBoi10 Member Posts: 7

Who deserves their own tome? 55 votes

The Shape (& Laurie Strode)
43%
VixleyDito175DeadBySunlightmrpiesellerValikGreyBigfootredhex45oh_salutationsNoOneKnowsNovaItzZane_GoobyNuggetchilibizhailxsatanxeveryxdayGamerEzraKangaroohugsAurelleCount_DookiTheSubstituteKuinzuHOMOGRIMOIRE 24 votes
The Nightmare (& Quentin Smith)
12%
eric_alrasid17PhasmamainCreepyBoi10geniMarik1987_AdamFrancis_Gibus 7 votes
The Cannibal
7%
[Deleted User]TeabaggingGhostfaceTr1nity[Deleted User] 4 votes
The Trapper
7%
Nathan13FuzzycubeHelmsmannPricklyPisces 4 votes
The Ghostface
29%
OnryosTapeRentalsVolantConch1719TapeKnotCharlieChatBoxFilthyLegionMainChurchofPigDoritoHeadi_dont_care223MudSpit83chatgiraffeBennett_They1ThemSmoebabayagasagaLunarWendigoCamethe0neKris 16 votes

Comments

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,989
    Options

i think the trapper has enough, i want more twins, blight, felix and elodie. and quentin smith more than freddy

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,520
    Options
    The Nightmare (& Quentin Smith)

Quentin and Freddy left off on a sour note in the film and we already have an extension in their base lore. I’d love to see Quentin and Nancy’s relationship expand further

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,048
    Options
    The Cannibal

The Shape

I voted cannibal to maintain symmetry

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,168
    Options

Now I can’t vote without destroying that.

well. Textform will have to be enough.

Nightmare and Quentin, just because it would mean new cosmetics for them as they are the only ones without anything on the shop. Well. Ignoring Demo, Steve and Nancy of course.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    Options
    The Ghostface

Does Trapper not have one already?

• Dilif69
    Dilif69 Member Posts: 148
    Options

cenobites

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108
    Options
    The Cannibal

Trapper already has a tome

You know who doesn't need another tome? david

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

I would like to see a Halloween chapter. Don't know if they could do much with it, though since BHVR only has the license for the original 1978 Halloween movie.

• babayagasaga
    babayagasaga Member Posts: 110
    Options
    The Ghostface

I really really want a ghostface tome <3

• Came
    Came Member Posts: 4
    Options
    The Ghostface

Out of all of them i think ghostface (Jed Olsen) deserves the a tome lore the most cause if we exclude trapper who already has lore, ghostface is majorly created by behaviour an the tome lore are mostly focusing on original dbd characters

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
    Options

The whole halloween chapter deserves one tbh. We might get one bc of the haddonfield reworks, I really want to know how both of them ended up in the realm? It just tells us their personalities & a little bit of what happens in the movie.

(I want feng too)

• Count_Dooki
    Count_Dooki Member Posts: 59
    Options

I believe The Shape deserves a tome. He was one of the earliest DLC’s for this game and he has a movie coming out in the near future

• oh_salutations
    oh_salutations Member Posts: 208
    Options

I think that a Halloween one would be really cool!

for the shape, it could be notes from dr Loomis about the crime Michael Myers committed in 1963, possible motives, and interrogations with his parents, and Judith's boyfriend of what they witnessed. throughout the notes it would show his decline in hope in Michael as he realizes that he's just pure evil

and for Laurie, they could do a day in a life story of what she was like before giving more character to her and her friends, showing how much they mean to her, why she babysits, her father's struggle to sell the Myers house, and maybe she could have the fear of being watched which would explain why she was so freaked out with Michael while her friends laughed it off as just someone in a Halloween costume.

• Kuinzu
    Kuinzu Member Posts: 134
    Options

The Demogorgon, Steve & Nancy, when they return. I'm guessing either during Season 4, Season 5 or after Season 5, the final season.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Options

Behavior needs to get off their feet and start moving on this IP FAST.

The third installment in the new trilogy is coming out soon, best not to miss out on the momentum.

IMO they should roll out a mini-time, several skins, new mechanics, perk and item overhauls, model updates.

This October should be Halloween month with a massive glut of constructive content injected into the game surrounding everyone's favorite boogeyman. Not only would it be a much needed reprieve from the onslaught of uninspired and horrendously implemented 'original' content, but it would give the developers a chance to focus down on a cornerstone of their community for its own health - while making a pretty penny in the process.