Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Who has the best aesthetic between the top killers?

Faulds
Faulds Member Posts: 903

Between Nurse/ Blight/ Artist/ Spirit/ Huntress... who has the best aesthetic in your opinion?

As far as i'm concerned, i think Spirit is the one that has the best aesthetic. I'd say Huntress is right behind her. Why? Because Nurse screeches annoys me, Blight is a friggin pinball and Artist throws pigeons.

Who has the best aesthetic between the top killers? 36 votes

Nurse
13%
Gibberishanarchy753musstang62GeneralVHelloYou 5 votes
Blight
33%
Seiko300TapeKnotRoboMojoEnderloganYTValikFilthyLegionMainChurchofPigbm33FobboGazgemauchD4M4VR1CKGarlicRice 12 votes
Artist
16%
KaanaDoritoHeadThatOneDemoPlayershinobu149AurelleBothSidesEnjoyer 6 votes
Spirit
25%
Hex_LlamaGannTMGuiltiiHaunterofShadowsTricksters_Wifesizzlingmario4DRSPHILAFauldsTwyla 9 votes
Huntress
11%
The_Grim_Reaper99RBC_RehsuSpicyFriesCrit 4 votes

Comments

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Blight

I prefer the blight for consistency.

The Nurse is alright, but I feel like her dynamic is lopsided. She's a frail woman, but throws around a comically oversized bonesaw. She's supposed to be this haunting, spiritual being - but wears generally contemporary clothing. It's compelling, but a bit disorganized thematically.

The Artist is a bit extreme, in my opinion. While the ink is neat - it doesn't match very well with her personality. Her lore does little to make the notable aspects of her visage a comfortable fit as well. That being said, while interesting, she lacks a certain consistency - not quite avian, not quite human, not quite inky. A happy in-between that is creepy and effective, but not nearly as striking as others.

Spirit is a strong presence, but I find the dissolving sword to be somewhat mismatched with the rest of her visuals. She is a levitating, chopped up youth who is dressed in bandages alone - with floating hair. It's very basic, and I find her to be one of the least interesting killers to look at or watch. While her animations are beautiful, she requires skins to look the part IMO.

Huntress is the runner up - she's concise in appearance and has elements of both rugged survivalist with soft, maternal imagery. My one complaint with her is that the rabbit mask is a bit of a non sequitur. While the other elements well balance being a woodland laborer and an heir of a loving mother - the mask itself clashes with the tone with a non-serious and impractical addition. It looks iconic and phenomenal but the tone can waver slightly because of it.

The Blight, however, is utterly and completely consistent in visual tone. The themes of age, putrid growths, and twisted humanity show clearly in every inch of his character art - and his animations, as well as his power, show a profound mixture of twisted intellect with a tired, aging body trying to fight the ravages of the land through the power of the mind.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Artist

I may be a bit biased since I love Artist, but she is very unique and I love her character design.

• Tricksters_Wife
    Tricksters_Wife Member Posts: 545
    Spirit

I've always loved Japanese aesthetics so definitely Spirit for me. A lot of her skins are really beautiful.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866
    Spirit

EZ answer

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,707
    Spirit

Gonna go with spirit but I like blight's aesthetic too.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,541
    Nurse

Nurse, easily.

And not her stupid new model, no. To heel with that.

But the OG though...

The OG is perfect.